• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stiffness in Legs

Snatch518

Real American
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After doing 5x5 squats my legs got extremely tight. I went heavier than I usually do, but I have never experienced this type of stiffness right after an exercize. It was very difficult to bend my knee, the more I would bend it the stiffer my leg got. I did leg extensions following and it became tighter. After that the stiffness started to leave and now I am doing fine. I thought this might be an side effect from creatine, I am on day 3 of the loading period. Any ideas? Is this normal?

I doubt it was the creatine (you don't need to load it btw, its just a way for you to buy more).
Make sure your drinking lots of water.

I seriously doubt it was the creatine. Make sure you stretch good specially on those legs days. If this is your 1st time using creatine I would load at 1st after that I don???t see any need to do it again unless you cycle your creatine for like 1 month lol.

I did stretch and I drink at least 5 liters of water a day.

sounds like you just had a good leg day to me.as far as the creatine, never heard such a thing.keep up the hard work.

Back