• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno treatment question

icanrace

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I take weekly injections for TRT.
A couple weeks ago I had symptoms of gyno flare up. I think I initially got this a year ago from Havoc. Anyway, I went in for lab work per my trt dr's request. I do not have the lab numbers in front of me nor do I know them however he's prescribed me arimidex. He has me dosing .25mg for four days after my weekly injection. Prior to him getting me the arimidex I started taking 40mg of tamoxifen per day. I've been on that for nearly a week.
Tomorrow is my injection day so I'll be starting the arimidex. My question is, should I continue on some tamox in addition to the arimidex or should I just follow his orders for the arimidex only? I have some puffiness and small lumps under each nipple.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

I would let your Doc know about the tamoxifen. You and your Doc need to be on the same page. He needs your trust. I would ask if you can have it removed. Once it'd removed it's less likely to return. the one thing I wouldn't mention is the Havoc. Doc's don't seem to like PH's. I just went through it myself. But only on one side. I caught it at the start and was had to notice. had it removed and glad I did. Taking arimidex will not get rid of it. There has been studies on Tamoxifen affects on Gyno. From what I've read tamoxifen is the better choice. Talk to your Doc about both of them and go from there. Doc's don't like to be proved wrong. So bring it up in a way. Where he thinks it's his idea. Ya I know it sounds dumb. But like I said I just went through it. With Summer coming up. I'm guessing you want it taken care of ASAP. Surgery is the best bet and really the only proven way to go.

Back