PDA

View Full Version : infertility and steroid use, interesting

QuestionGuy
01-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey, so is there any guys out there who are true long time users and have experience, especially wiht tesosterone replacement therapy...i talked to my doctor today and he is worried about me becoming infertile if i continue to use TRT, I think its bull shit and it its helping me live a better life...I thik there is a chance of that happening but he would not give me numbers or statistics...what goingon wiht that? and how many people actually become infertile on a weekly shot of normal dose tesosterone...

PreMier
01-07-2009, 08:53 AM
STERYDY STEROIDS VERY INTERESTING PROGRAM! (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1214580768278932315&q=mma&pl=true)

NEWTOTHIS1
01-07-2009, 10:22 AM
interesting

NEWTOTHIS1
01-07-2009, 10:29 AM
interesting

olded
01-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Hey, so is there any guys out there who are true long time users and have experience, especially wiht tesosterone replacement therapy...i talked to my doctor today and he is worried about me becoming infertile if i continue to use TRT, I think its bull shit and it its helping me live a better life...I thik there is a chance of that happening but he would not give me numbers or statistics...what goingon wiht that? and how many people actually become infertile on a weekly shot of normal dose tesosterone...

QuestionGuy, I'll give you some personal experience, started using and compteting in 1975 in powerlifting, started test and a bunch of other stuff from 1977 to 1990 when I had my first child. Every thing was real back then. She was conceived while I was on test. This also was the case with my second child born in 1992. Now I've been using stuff for over 30 years. I'm on HRT because I shut my system down. I knew it would happen or could happen because I try to always be up on these kind of things. Everyone is different. Some of my training partners over the years had trouble having children and they weren't on for quite awhile before they started to try. It only take one good sperm to get to where it has to go and bingo your wife is going to have your baby. I don't no if some people use such high amounts of test that this is more prevailent today. I guess you could always have sperm cells checked, along with probably other lab work, but that's between you and your doctor. Hope this helps, and once again what worked for me might not work for you. Last thing my friend who I've trained with for most of my life also had all four of his boys while on. Be smart and always look to learn more.

QuestionGuy
01-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Damn good response thank you.......I am now on 100 mg of test once a week, I shoot it.....I think my doctors are just paranoid about liability and I think they are exagerating the whole thing...IM not on crazy amounts its just a normal dose to get me up to normal....thank's again.

PreMier
01-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Damn good response thank you.......I am now on 100 mg of test once a week, I shoot it.....I think my doctors are just paranoid about liability and I think they are exagerating the whole thing...IM not on crazy amounts its just a normal dose to get me up to normal....thank's again.

sure..

another cop on steroids :thinking:

olded
01-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Your welcome. Good luck, and keep training hard.