• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I am considering starting...never used before

eddievolondo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,
Would just like a bit of advice. Been training since i was 17. So thats four years now. starting at 115 pounds I am now 150. I go up a little bit from time to time, but never gone over the 70kg mark. I'm 5'9'' and really want to make it to 165 pounds but my diet just isn't getting me there. I supplement on all kinds of stuff from NO to GABA, Ive even used Tribulus.
I can bench 8reps x 80Kg(176lbs).
I must admit there have been breaks in those four years of about 3 month break max.

So even though i havent found any yet, I would like to try Dbol? Fair testimony?
would be so helpful to get some advice from users as I don't have contact with any at my current gym.

Just keep researching, there is a lot of information out there on AS.
I think you will realize that dbol (alone) is not the way to go.
There are better options out there no matter what your goals are.
Spend some serious time researching and don't just read stuff try to learn and you will find what is right for you.

Yeah I kind of knew that Dbol would need to go with something. I asked a guy if he could get for me along with certain anti E's but he said I would need anti E's on Dbol. Anyway, research shows i do. Are we allowed to talk about prices on here?

be smart and go with some normal newbie cycle!

500mg testosterone a week 1-10
400mg deca a week1-10
50mg d-bol a day 1-5
20mg nolvadex a day 1-13
pct with clomids

here you can get for sure 30lbs! just get quality human gear!

when you say human... is that to say they do this stuff for animals? how do i know quality? Also how much would be nessacery to have in my piggy bank for that cycle. I looked them up, looks like a good starting point, maybe a bit heavy, but good, thanks

ugl and home made gear are full of methals and some other shit that is not safe to inject! ask you doctor how good is to shot that somebody make in his own kitchen! ;)

Human gear are all licensed gear that sale in pharmacies worldwide!

Back