• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will i be able to get gear

Smudge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

Can any one tell me if id be able to purchase some gear when im on holidays in Mexico and the Dominican republic this summer?

Thanks

Alot will scam you, especially near border areas.

or later dea bust you! mexico is not good+ its ugl or animal gear man! Why not got good europen human gear?

living about 5 hours from the mexican border i can tell you that i know people who have gotten scammed down there, i know a few guys who got busted at the border with gear, and i know some people who got some stuff that worked great for them. I personally dont think that even the "legit" stuff is worth the risk but if you do BE CAREFUL.

Im gonna have to try and convince the wife to go on holidays to europe, many thanks for your replies

man in most europen countries anabolic steroids are ilegal,if they got her she can get to jail!!! dont do it,not safe!

man in most europen countries anabolic steroids are ilegal,if they got her she can get to jail!!! dont do it,not safe!

they may be illegal but police in europe are not the same as the states. They prob wont know what roids look like, and on the off chance they do a 100 euro slipped to them will always sort things out. Its expensive but better than going to jail. And before I get a lot of shit about this post, I know over ten friends who have gotten let off after being cause with class A drugs by doing exactly this.

to give to police 100??? maybe work only in bosnia,serbia i hear from a friend,but if they got you in spain or port,german.no way

IML Gear Cream!
to give to police 100??? maybe work only in bosnia,serbia i hear from a friend,but if they got you in spain or port,german.no way

They got caught in spain, ibiza, tenerife, and on a train while inter-railing.

tru.so no game in eu guys! better use online pharmacy!

They got caught in spain, ibiza, tenerife, and on a train while inter-railing.

Ibiza? You can do cocaine on your table at the bar legally...you can fuck in public legally.....my understanding is Ibiza is international law meaning, no rape, theft, or murder. Pretty hard to get arrested there is the vibe I get. You must have some real ignorant friends.

Ibiza? You can do cocaine on your table at the bar legally...you can fuck in public legally.....my understanding is Ibiza is international law meaning, no rape, theft, or murder. Pretty hard to get arrested there is the vibe I get. You must have some real ignorant friends.

:geewhiz:

Who the hell told you that? That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Ibiza is goverened by Spanish law, and while they may turn a blind eye to a bit of underage drinking, if they see you with drugs they will arrest you. You can get away with rape and murder? Are you actually being serious or taking the piss? Or are you just a moron? I keep reading what you posted because I cant quite belive my eyes. Ibiza is one of the most popular tourist spots in Europe and you think there is basically no law? How would anyone feel safe who went there? When I was there last summer there was a suprisingly large number of older couples there, its not just a place young people go to take drugs in public, kill each other and rape girls in the street.

its all tru what Moondogg say,no more play !

Moondogg maybe you need to keep reading my post again. I stated Ibiza is international law. NO rape, murder, or theft.

I've never been there, but I watched a huge special on the travel channel about it. They showed clubs and how they are open 24/7. They also showed people doing coke in the clubs on tables. They also showed people fucking in the clubs during foam parties. Maybe the camera crews filming this just happened to pick a great night to review Ibiza?

Either way it would seem very hard to get into trouble there unless you are a total tool.

Moondogg maybe you need to keep reading my post again. I stated Ibiza is international law. NO rape, murder, or theft.

I've never been there, but I watched a huge special on the travel channel about it. They showed clubs and how they are open 24/7. They also showed people doing coke in the clubs on tables. They also showed people fucking in the clubs during foam parties. Maybe the camera crews filming this just happened to pick a great night to review Ibiza?

Either way it would seem very hard to get into trouble there unless you are a total tool.

I dont give a fuck what you stated, im telling you its goverened by Spanish law, do a google search idiot. I have been there, have you? I know what goes on, I have been to the massive clubs, and you cant just walk around talking drugs in public. There are two types of police, the local police who are pretty cool and will turn a blind eye. Then there are the ibiza national police who patrol everywhere, and if you get caught by them you fucked, because there nasty bastards. No rape, murder or theft? I still cant believe you keep posting that.

I dont give a fuck what you stated, im telling you its goverened by Spanish law, do a google search idiot. I have been there, have you? I know what goes on, I have been to the massive clubs, and you cant just walk around talking drugs in public. There are two types of police, the local police who are pretty cool and will turn a blind eye. Then there are the ibiza national police who patrol everywhere, and if you get caught by them you fucked, because there nasty bastards. No rape, murder or theft? I still cant believe you keep posting that.

You obviously don't read what I post. I clearly said in my last post I have never been there, and only going off what I saw on this vacation program on TV. I am not arguing with you about this as I have never been there or experienced it myself. I made a statement based off something I watched on TV. Since you have been there obviously you know more then I do and I cannot argue with that. I don't how this is serious enough of an issue that you need to be rude towards me. You can educate people without talking down to them.

Back