• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lost My Libido!!!!For how long???

hexamine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey greeting people!!!

My name is jason and 19 years old.
Iused ANAVAR by Hi-Tech for around two months (20 mg daily) and saw dramatic results on my fat loss attempt!!

But the problem is ....... I LOST MY LIBIDO

Its been a month and its not back yet
Have I stoped my natural production of testosterone forever??? HELP

Sheesh. Did you not do any research on what you were using?

its happen becouse your anavar tabs are fake and its never anavar! if you take anavar for 3 months and take 100mg a day no way you got libido problems!!!!
now you need clomids asap and some hcg therapy

Ya surely i also think it was fake.

There were two prices available 1.$38.5 & 2.$76.8

Its from High Tech Labs.

That stuff was deffinately fake you can buy it on alot of supplement sites.

I dont think so because i saw all the positive effects of using this drug, such as fast fat burning rates and moreover this, i started lifting 40 kg on the bench press!!! instead of that tedious 12kg.

IML Gear Cream!
:roflmao:

Another victim. Fat burning pills, get shredded, Stop reading the magazines so much!

Shit I'm 32 and can beat a woodpecker in a tree race, especially lately. HOly crap I'm a horn dog.

19 with no libido? at 19 you should naturally be a walking syringe anyways! How about you check into proper diet nutrition and lifting this time around? Meanwhile send your girl to me and I will render her useless in a matter of days. That should hold her til you get it back up!

Please let me know how to test steriods??

First know that your not going to be able to but banned steroids like Anavar on very popular supplement websites. This is not Anavar. It is some bunk bs product named Anavar. I think they also sell one called "d bol". You will NEVER find these substances on large popular legalaly operating in the US sites. That same stuff is for sale on the big board's store. Its not var.

That same company indeed dose sell something called DIANABOL AND SUSTANON 250. These are similar to the real ones only in name.

So which anavar should i take the next time cause i think this compound suites me alot except for that libido shit!!:mad:

its happen becouse your anavar tabs are fake and its never anavar! if you take anavar for 3 months and take 100mg a day no way you got libido problems!!!!
now you need clomids asap and some hcg therapy

please stop trying to give advice, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

please stop trying to give advice, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I thought his advice was pretty good. His grammar sucked, but the advice was solid. I would have substituted nolva for the clomid, but the hcg will get the libido going along with his natural test production. And, he is also right about the Anavar being fake.

First know that your not going to be able to but banned steroids like Anavar on very popular supplement websites. This is not Anavar. It is some bunk bs product named Anavar. I think they also sell one called "d bol". You will NEVER find these substances on large popular legalaly operating in the US sites. That same stuff is for sale on the big board's store. Its not var.

Damn my spelling sucked in this response. :geewhiz:

I know a month seems like a long time at 19, but I wouldn't say you are screwed "forever" by a long shot.

At even older than 19, I could get into pretty good shape quickly by simply walking to the gym instead of driving (15-20 minutes each way depending on the pace). I didn't know diddly about diet except, eat less = lose weight :)

Those were the days!

IML Gear Cream!
Im confused :confused: What the hell did you take? not avar of course, but damm wat kind of BS pills would make your drive take a dump?

Should probably do more researchin on the shizzle that your about to take, you should totally know if your buying real gear or funk bunk.

unless its a counterfeit, but I dont think anavar is countered too much or even at all.

Then again theres ways you can tell if your pills are legit or something else.

It looks like it was a standard creatine/arginine pump product with no hormone activity. Your lack of libido is in your head. No pun intended.

LMAO......

S-(2 Boronethyl) L-Cysteine HCL, 2-(S)-Amino-6-Boronohexanoic Acid, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine HCL, Inosine Ethyl Ester, Adenosine Triphosphate, 25R Spirosten-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One, Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Cypionate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Propionate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Enanthate, Smilagenin, Hecogenin Acetate, 6-Keto-Diosgenin Cypionate, 6-Keto-Diosgenin Propionate, 6-Keto Diosgenin Acetate 20-HydroxyEcdysone Deconate, Naringen, 6,7 Dihydroxy Bergamottin, Quebracho Blanco HCL.

Other Ingredients: Agglomerated Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose (Klucel® HXF And HF Brand), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (Benecel® Brand), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Povidone, Silica.

I thought his advice was pretty good. His grammar sucked, but the advice was solid. I would have substituted nolva for the clomid, but the hcg will get the libido going along with his natural test production. And, he is also right about the Anavar being fake.

why would you want to prescribe clomid and hcg to someone who didnt take any gear?

Lets stop and think. do we really want this guy to get his libido back? someone who takes something without understanding it's consequences at that age. maybe it is better if he is out of the gene pool.

Lets stop and think. do we really want this guy to get his libido back? someone who takes something without understanding it's consequences at that age. maybe it is better if he is out of the gene pool.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I hate to laugh at making fun like that. But oohh so true!!!:roflmao:

Back