• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Class Seeks Injunction To Prevent Future False Advertising By Bsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CLASS SEEKS INJUNCTION TO PREVENT FUTURE FALSE ADVERTISING BY BSNCourt: ???Evidence of widespread advertising scheme???Orange County, California ??? Lawyers appointed by a Federal Judge to represent tens of thousands of consumers allegedly defrauded by supplement maker Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (???BSN???) announced today that will ask the Judge to order BSN to stop its false [...]

Read More...

CLASS SEEKS INJUNCTION TO PREVENT FUTURE FALSE ADVERTISING BY BSNCourt: ???Evidence of widespread advertising scheme???Orange County, California ??? Lawyers appointed by a Federal Judge to represent tens of thousands of consumers allegedly defrauded by supplement maker Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (???BSN???) announced today that will ask the Judge to order BSN to stop its false [...]

Read More...

This part is the money shot:

"Specifically, the suit alleges that BSN falsely claims that its products contain a new form of creatine called ???Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate???, or ???CEM3.??? The suit claims that not only did BSN???s products not contain CEM3, but that CEM3 does not exist and is impossible to manufacture."

F-ing classic....:eek:

Why are they going after BSN only. Most of the supplement companies lie about their products.

Like any lawsuit they are going after a big fish that has money.

Yeah, I should have figured as much. The entire fitness and nutrition industry needs a serious overhaul. For fuck's sake, there is no wonder people give up on trying to be healthy with so many lies and misinformation out there.

If I bought a car under the premise that it will go 200% faster than my previous car, but when I drive it, I find out it is the same fucking speed as my old car, I could sue the ever loving shit out of that company. But supplement and fitness companies can do that shit on a daily basis.

This part is the money shot:

"Specifically, the suit alleges that BSN falsely claims that its products contain a new form of creatine called ???Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate???, or ???CEM3.??? The suit claims that not only did BSN???s products not contain CEM3, but that CEM3 does not exist and is impossible to manufacture."

F-ing classic....:eek:

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back