• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

thyroid disorders in males

crackerjack414

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing some research into thryoid disorders, and found that it is more prevelent in females (hypothyroidism) than males. I was curious about this because my mother had the previous disorder and had her thyroid removed. In the last couple of years I have noticed a great decrease in my basel metabloic rate. Iam 19 now and as wondering if I could possibly have it. I have been monitering my body temp and it fluctautes between 96.1 and 96.7 isnt this increadlbly low. Iam 19 5'6. I was wondering if I should pursue this with a docter any opinions?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Go see a doctor if youre worried.

Originally posted by crackerjack414
. I have been monitering my body temp and it fluctautes between 96.1 and 96.7 isnt this increadlbly low.

Umm if I???m not mistaken I???m prity sure that???s the standard human body temp

Last edited:
If your worried, like Nick said go and see a doctor and get tested so you can take that worry our of your mind???

Prince if you read this the original post by crackerjack414 keeps on going to the right of the screen. I have my screen resolution to 1152x864???

Anybody Else?

Originally posted by KataMaStEr
If your worried, like Nick said go and see a doctor and get tested so you can take that worry our of your mind???

Prince if you read this the original post by crackerjack414 keeps on going to the right of the screen. I have my screen resolution to 1152x864???

Anybody Else?

It was the question marks, I edited them.

I say...see a Doctor!

Originally posted by crackerjack414
I have been doing some research into thryoid disorders, and found that it is more prevelent in females (hypothyroidism) than males. I was curious about this because my mother had the previous disorder and had her thyroid removed. In the last couple of years I have noticed a great decrease in my basel metabloic rate. Iam 19 now and as wondering if I could possibly have it. I have been monitering my body temp and it fluctautes between 96.1 and 96.7 isnt this increadlbly low. Iam 19 5'6. I was wondering if I should pursue this with a docter any opinions?????????

OK, I didn't want to get involved in a medical discussion, so my disclaimer is: IMHO

If you're are measuring your "Morning" temperature correctly (while still in bed with in the first ten minutes of waking)....even if a blood test says your "normal"........you still may be "subclinically hypothyroid" based on those temperatures! Best course of action:

1) don't worry so much

2) find a book at the local library Hypothyroidism..by Broda Barnes

3) go to the Life Extention Foundation (online)...and get them to recommend a Doctor who is more Holistically and Naturophically oreinted

DP

thanks I think iam going to see my mothers docter for this one. I was just curious about the low body temp ?

Back