• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Female seeking AS Stack Advice

BicepBuddha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time cycle. Beginner. 5'10", 205 female. Looking for more muscle and less bodyfat of course. Friend and user has suggested Winstrol and Tren stack 8 wk cycle.
However, I am currently taking 3 prescirption drugs and was curious the effects on both the AS and mixing in the prescription drugs. I'm on Lexapro (an anti-depressant), Cumadin (a blood thinner), Metropropal (a blood pressure med) and Provachal (a cholestrol med). The blood pressure and cholestrol were only borderline before taking pills.
I am on low doses and have no other health issues with my liver, kidneys,thyroid function or heart. I have had an ovary condition called poly cystic ovary syndrome and have developed a lot of the male characteristics to my body from high levels of natural occuring testostrone.(ex: enlarged clit, excessive hair growth, some natural muscle size) However, I am more worried about drug interactions and causing extreme health issues. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I can't say I know very much about women taking steroids, but I can tell you that some of those drugs you are on are no joke and should be weary while taking them with AAS.

Coumadin, for example...you are supposed to notify your provider if you chose to engage in some kind of new physical activity. That's how hard core that stuff is. I would suspect the Coumadin to cause some excessive bleeding, at least. I can't see anabolics working here.

The Metropropal lowers your heart rate, AAS raises it. I honestly don't think it's worth the risk, especially when you take into account your past health issues.

BB, can you describe a little to me about your diet and the type of training you are doing?

AAS won't help you drop fat - they'll just help you hang onto your lean mass while you diet down. At 5'10" and 205 female, you're still too juicy to worry about losing size.

I don't know your lean mass, but you're three inches taller than I am and I'm quite muscular with 115 lbs of lean mass on 5'7" - you're carrying what, maybe 135 lbs lean mass? Maybe? That puts you at about 35% bodyfat.

My advice would be to diet down to about 165 before you bother with the AAS. Keeps the cycle shorter; fewer sides if you keep it to only where you're going to need it.

My .02

Would not recommend doing this without consulting your doctor. You're on blood pressure and cholesterol meds for a reason and steroids can screw with all of the above. It's not worth it, especially when you have so much room to make natural progress like Built pointed out.

do not take any trenbolone!

for womans is only

propionate
winstrol
anavar
hgh
t3
t4
clenbuterol

all in low dosages,

i know plenty girls who take easy as cycles.

Thanks BUILT for your advice. I agree I need to lose weight before trying anything and that is the route I will go. I am glad I posted, I needed more feedback. I am going to read some other posts on dieting I am eager to learn more about things and put them into practice.
Again, I appreciate the help.

Thanks Victor, danzik, and chrito also for your advice. I cannot get into my messages until I post 5 messages. Any questions or advice please use my yahoo or another way to message me.

Hmmm... re-reading this a bit.

You have PCOS, in which elevated levels of androgen result from chronically elevated insulin's action on the ovaries.

This means you are very high in androgen already. AAS would NOT be prudent.

Can you describe your diet? And are you on metformin?

I have ALOT of experience with women using AAS(anabolic/androgenic steroids) and with your high blood pressure and chlorestol, taking AAS will definetly make it worse and most likely alot worse. along with depression if thats why you take lexapro, you may wind up with a stronger case of depression when its all over.....Now all that aside since your andro's are already on a high note, I think you would make great gains with more intensity and protein. And all this considered your not competing or trying to go into pro circuit.

Back