• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pain tablets?

chrito

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
somebody take any valium or xanax when you got pain problems? are they good? what you take?

depends on what kind of pain. I dont see xanax helping to much with pain. but valium can help. I take them when I have "roid back" it helps. (a little)

Valium, xanax, clonopin, they are all benzos and are not really meant for this kind of pain management. For pain, usually an opiate of some sort is used. I have some back back problems, (spinal bifida) and when I work my back, I take a shot of Nubain when I'm done, along with a benzo of some sort, usually clonazapam.

Valium has the shortest half life of all benzos, it's like the prop of tests. Any benzo will relax you and make you more comfortable, but it will not really help much with pain. Percocet, Vicodin, Tylox, etc. are better choices. Just be careful though, both benzos and opiates can be VERY addictive. Too much will also hinder your muscle gains.

/V

Dude, those are basically anti-anxiety medications, especially clonopin, which is HIGHLY addictive. Sure, if you take them you might feel lass pain, basically in the way that you don't care about it, rather than the pain actually diminishing...

That is essentially how many types of pain relief work though, is it not? By reducing our attention to pain?

Dude, those are basically anti-anxiety medications, especially clonopin, which is HIGHLY addictive. Sure, if you take them you might feel lass pain, basically in the way that you don't care about it, rather than the pain actually diminishing...

Yes, they are all benzos. Clonazapam is just as addictive as valium, xanax, or any other benzo for that matter. Clonopin does have the longest half life though, 8 hrs. I believe. I never suggested taking a benzo for pain, I suggested an opiate of some sort, like Vicodin or Percocet.

IML Gear Cream!
That is essentially how many types of pain relief work though, is it not? By reducing our attention to pain?

Essentially yes, reduced uptake (inhibition) by receptors. We'll leave it at that or this thread will get really long and complicated...
:D

I can attest to the addictive nature of vicodin. Shit works great but use with caution.

Back