PDA

View Full Version : First cycle

deadbenchking
01-27-2009, 06:16 AM
Ive been doing quite a bit of research 21 years old been lifting since i was 16. Hit a plateau so of course im trying to break it. Im 5'10 180lbs about 10% bodyfat. But anyways i was considering running tren (since i have a vile of it) for my first cycle yet i know how harsh tren is everyone tells me to run some sort of test for my first cycle but then again people say never to do tren for a first cycle. Now i have access to test cyp from the pharmacy cause my brother gets prescriptions but he doesnt use them but he would make me pay cause hes a dick head haha, and yeah he would charge me as much as the pharmacy which is 120$ which is ridiculous.

But i also have access to sustanon 250 for alot cheaper, about 80 bucks.

Ah i just dont know what to do :geewhiz:

chrito
01-27-2009, 12:27 PM
first of all welcome!
when you do first cycle.go with BEST quality pharmacy gear,do not buy home made or ugl gear guys sale in gyms for low price! you will got abscess and no results,,,
see what can cheap gear get you ;)

Shadowcam
01-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Ive been doing quite a bit of research 21 years old been lifting since i was 16. Hit a plateau so of course im trying to break it. Im 5'10 180lbs about 10% bodyfat. But anyways i was considering running tren (since i have a vile of it) for my first cycle yet i know how harsh tren is everyone tells me to run some sort of test for my first cycle but then again people say never to do tren for a first cycle. Now i have access to test cyp from the pharmacy cause my brother gets prescriptions but he doesnt use them but he would make me pay cause hes a dick head haha, and yeah he would charge me as much as the pharmacy which is 120$ which is ridiculous.

But i also have access to sustanon 250 for alot cheaper, about 80 bucks.

Ah i just dont know what to do :geewhiz:

I dont think youve maxed out just yet. I would wait another couple of years before you consider a cycle, your still young. I bet you can still make some gains if you upgraded your diet and training, if you post details Im sure someone will help with that. If your going to do a cycle anyway which you shouldnt then:
Test enth or cyp 300-500mg/w 8-10 weeks then PCT
Test is a cheap steroid compared to others so that has to be considered aswell before you jump into it.

629RWHPstang
01-27-2009, 09:12 PM
doing enough legs workouts?

kicka19
01-27-2009, 09:36 PM
chrito dont post that shit

Chevrolet
01-29-2009, 06:14 PM
your far from a plateau. gaining weight and strength is not a steady upward curve. your body is still changing and adapting to stimulus, just keep going and eat more and learn more.

not to mention running tren for a first cycle would be pretty stupid.

chrito
01-30-2009, 04:44 AM
629RWHPstang its not shit...everybody who use steroids need to know what can happen if you take gul and home made gear! we need to open ayes to all AAS users.

deadbenchking
01-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Hey guys sorry for the wait, i just moved so i am getting everything set up. Anyways yes i have heard that test is usually the best beginner cycle enth or cyp. But i am concerned about Gynecomestia.

As ive read, tren doesnt not aromatize (though in some situations it has). But most of the time no. Yet the sides are harsh. The night sweats, insomnia or aggression doesnt bother me. Im not acne prone so im not worried about that either.

As for my leg workouts, i do alot of heavy squats and leg presses. Max squat is around 515 i believe and leg press is 1000.

I consume around minimum of 4500 calories a day. Yet still having trouble.

Anywho back onto the gear subject, the only side effect of tren i am concerned of is the libido loss. Now i myself can deal with it for a short amount of time, i am married and have a women who loves me, so i can deal with pleasing her other ways until reason can prevail. If its a month or 2 i can deal with it but i have heard of cases being.. years? That scares the living shit out of me.

Also the reason why i look at tren with such interest is the fact that it helps inhibit catabolism and from what i read burns fat and builds muscle at the same time (also with some hard traning;)). Which to me sounds like an incredible drug also due to the fact that there is no water retention due to its a non-aromatizing drug.

Also the stength gains really attract me to it. People tell me the strength gains with it are unbelievably out of this world. And that gets me excited. Alot of people tell me to stay away from tren for a beginner cycle but then others say they dont regret it and glad they did it.

Id also like to say thank you guys for being really cool about this. Alot of other forums like to flame you and put you down, especially me since i am pretty young but you guys are pretty cool.

VictorZ06
01-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Don't use tren now bro.

If you still decide you want to go ahead and take it, use tren ace, not tren enan. This way if the sides are too bad, they will taper quicker with ace than with enan (ace leaves your system quicker) so it will be easier to either lower the dose or cut it all together.

But like I said, I strongly suggest using something other than tren for your first time around. I would actually add more naturally before touching anything...give it another 2 years, IMHO. Good luck.

/V

deadbenchking
01-31-2009, 09:42 PM
Thats the tren i have, acetate. 75mg injections every other day. I do have a question, why would you not reccomend doing a tren cycle for the 1st one?

VictorZ06
01-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Thats the tren i have, acetate. 75mg injections every other day. I do have a question, why would you not reccomend doing a tren cycle for the 1st one?

Tren can have some severe psychological effects, too much can make you go mad...even at 75mg eod. Tren gives killer pumps and makes your veins pop out, love the rush. At the same time, you can get some really bad mood swings and possible emotional breakdowns. I kid you not. It really all depends on the person though. Some react differently and the sides are hardly noticeable. These sides can be harsh and may be difficult for a first timer to combat.

If you all ready have it and are going to go through with it, start low at 50mg eod. If you don't have any probs, you can slowly up the dose. Still, I would wait it out bro. Good luck.

/V

chrito
01-31-2009, 11:54 PM
with trenbolone,you can be crazy and mad all the time ...

Shadowcam
02-01-2009, 01:37 AM
sorry but you should do alot more research about these drugs before you start. Whats your PCT plan??

deadbenchking
02-01-2009, 09:29 AM
PCT? i was thinking either nolvadex or clomid but even with either one, i hear trens shutdown is really hard to combat unless it is stacked with some sort of testosterone. See what i can do, is stack the tren with some of the test cyp my brother gets from the pharmacy. Correct me if im wrong but stacking test with tren should make you feel a whole lot better?

Ive had the tren for about 2 1/2-3 weeks now. I was worried about it expiring but i hear that takes about a year. (Of cours i want the tren to be just as potent :D).

All the sides you guys are mentioning about tren is exactly what i have read about. Nasty side effects yet with incredible gains in muscle and fat burning. Just nervous about the first cycle though you know?

Ive been getting alot of notifications about people telling me to take tren as follows:

37.5mg a day
75mg EOD
50mg EOD
50MG ED

I want to start noticing gains within about a 2 week period and now i see one of the members listed that 50mg EOD would be a good start, now at that dosage could i possible start to notice gains decently quick?

Chevrolet
02-01-2009, 01:14 PM
what it really comes down to is at 5'10 180 you still need to learn how to eat for mass, anything you gain from drugs you will lose after your cycle and during pct.

deadbenchking
02-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Well i do know that you lose a good percentage of what you gain while on the juice but you dont lose it all, i know with testosterone the gains you lose are very noticable due to the fact that some of the gains are water gains.

Correct me if im wrong, but aren't the gains on Tren mostly pure muscle fibers? Which means that the gains lost on tren would be less severe then one who would use Test/Deca/Anadrol?

Built
02-01-2009, 07:38 PM
You mentioned you're having trouble, in spite of some very respectable looking lifts!

What are you having trouble with? Are you having trouble gaining weight?

Shadowcam
02-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Well i do know that you lose a good percentage of what you gain while on the juice but you dont lose it all, i know with testosterone the gains you lose are very noticable due to the fact that some of the gains are water gains.

Correct me if im wrong, but aren't the gains on Tren mostly pure muscle fibers? Which means that the gains lost on tren would be less severe then one who would use Test/Deca/Anadrol?

You dont loose a good percentage of gains if you know how to train and eat while coming off. Whats your diet like??

deadbenchking
02-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Well i cant really say what my diet is like all the time cause i eat different things every day but i use to calculate it every day with every meal, i was usually at 45500-4700 cals a day. I eat around 5 7oz chicken breasts a day though just to throw that in there, but theres alot more food.

My Stats are

Weight-180
Bench- 335
Deadlift-435
Squat-405.

Built
02-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Are you gaining weight?

deadbenchking
02-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Nope not bodyweight or my lifts. Im stuck and have been for 4 months and tried everything. So thats why im considering gear, seeing as i have it already.

deadbenchking
02-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Nope not bodyweight or my lifts. Im stuck and have been for 4 months and tried everything. So thats why im considering gear, seeing as i have it already.

kicka19
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
pop your cherry:thumb:

deadbenchking
02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
pop your cherry:thumb:

Lol, funny.

ANyways im just wondering how bad a tren only cycle could go? What is the worst that can happen? I have read, decreased libido due to HPTA shutdown, aggression, balding acne.. etc etc.. But what is the absolute worst?

Shadowcam
02-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Lol, funny.

ANyways im just wondering how bad a tren only cycle could go? What is the worst that can happen? I have read, decreased libido due to HPTA shutdown, aggression, balding acne.. etc etc.. But what is the absolute worst?

First cycle + Tren only cycle you will probally get servere insomnia, hot sweats and rapid heart beat.

deadbenchking
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
What makes it a difference between the first or your last cycle? Either way your body is gonna react to it the same way.

kicka19
02-02-2009, 08:59 PM
tren only is a foolish idea, very foolish, you want you body running on just a progesterone and no test in the mix?

deadbenchking
02-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I mean i can add test in the mix im just concerned about gynecomestia. Thats my biggest fear. Im afraid mixing tren with test can make that happen easier since tren can bind with estrogen receptors and what happens when you put extra test in your body? Estrogen goes up.

Shadowcam
02-03-2009, 01:04 AM
What makes it a difference between the first or your last cycle? Either way your body is gonna react to it the same way.

Is it now? is this advice from experience? You sound like you already made up your mind.

Shadowcam
02-03-2009, 01:07 AM
I mean i can add test in the mix im just concerned about gynecomestia. Thats my biggest fear. Im afraid mixing tren with test can make that happen easier since tren can bind with estrogen receptors and what happens when you put extra test in your body? Estrogen goes up.

You want eastrogen to go go up somewhat. If your worried about gyno keep nolva on hand.

deadbenchking
02-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Im not trying to sound like a prick here lol. Im just concerned, cause i have heard of libido loss for quite sometime on a tren cycle depending on the person. I was thinking of getting my hands on Dostinex. But i have no clue where to find it.

yokedmofo
02-03-2009, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=deadbenchking;1861929]
Ive been getting alot of notifications about people telling me to take tren as follows:
37.5mg a day
75mg EOD
50mg EOD
50MG ED......end quote.

I've used tons and tons and tons of tren and its great. But like everyone said its not a good starting drug, All BBers will advise you to be an experienced steroid users and by experience I mean 2 years of cycling under your belt (at least). If you are not used to gear this can end up being way to much for you to get a handle on(mess up ur relationship with wifey, could be bad on kidneys, anxieties, list goes on). I think the main problem is the aggression:mad:. If you are going to do it anyway, start out way light like 50-75mg every 3rd day or something or even 4th day then see if you want to bump it up a day or whatnot.

And yes strength gains are through the roof. nothing is better for stregth IMO.

***Watch for dark orange coloered urine, that means its time to break or back off a little. And also the aggresion:mad: when you notice yourself getting bugged by little things people do, its time to back off......good luck and b safe

yokedmofo
02-03-2009, 03:39 PM
I never had loss of libido on tren but I also was stacking with other andro's and never used tren for more than a month.

yokedmofo
02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
First cycle + Tren only cycle you will probally get servere insomnia, hot sweats and rapid heart beat.

yeah I forgot about all that stuff too!!! Night sweats are reallllll bad

deadbenchking
02-03-2009, 06:21 PM
start out way light like 50-75mg every 3rd day or something or even 4th day then see if you want to bump it up a day or whatnot.

Tren only stays in your system for around 2 days so wouldnt taking it every 3 days be kind of useless lol? And of course once your off the side effects stop correct?

Pirate!
02-03-2009, 06:25 PM
You don't know what you don't know. Keep it simple.

If you have to run gear, use testosterone. If you're worried about gyno, have plenty of tamoxifen or raloxifene on hand. Maybe arimidex.

If you can't afford gear, you can't afford post-cycle therapy--or enough food. Don't be cheap.

Test is best.

deadbenchking
02-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I would love to get arimidex but where can i find it? I bought the components to make trenbolone off the internet.

Like i said i have access to test from the pharmacy. But where can i get arimidex from? Internet?

Shadowcam
02-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I would love to get arimidex but where can i find it? I bought the components to make trenbolone off the internet.

Like i said i have access to test from the pharmacy. But where can i get arimidex from? Internet?

Nobody is goinna answer that, if you cant get PCT drugs then forget taking steroids. I would seriously consider holding off untill you learn more about AAS and PCT drugs allthough I dont think you will.

deadbenchking
02-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Hey if its going to make things alot safer then i will wait untill i can find some. Any PCT you guys reccomend while running tren. I mean i know the pct's for test but since tren is so harsh is there any other PCT that i should take?

yokedmofo
02-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Tren only stays in your system for around 2 days so wouldnt taking it every 3 days be kind of useless lol? And of course once your off the side effects stop correct?

No and yes, they should anyway!

giving yourself breaks in between shots just helps so the tren isnt such a shock to the system. But definetly would give you gains and help you see results.

I think you should just get some test since you have access to it and try the tren after a couple cycles and some experience.

Built
02-04-2009, 12:20 PM
You mentioned you're having trouble, in spite of some very respectable looking lifts!

What are you having trouble with? Are you having trouble gaining weight?

You dont loose a good percentage of gains if you know how to train and eat while coming off. Whats your diet like??

Well i cant really say what my diet is like all the time cause i eat different things every day but i use to calculate it every day with every meal, i was usually at 45500-4700 cals a day. I eat around 5 7oz chicken breasts a day though just to throw that in there, but theres alot more food.

My Stats are

Weight-180
Bench- 335
Deadlift-435
Squat-405.

Are you gaining weight?

Is there some reason why you figure you need to run gear when you aren't currently eating enough food to gain weight?

How, exactly, do you figure a few ounces of oil shot into you will translate into weight-gain - magic?

Not trying to be an ass here, but if you can't gain weight OFF gear, you're not going to gain weight ON gear.

largepkg
02-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Is there some reason why you figure you need to run gear when you aren't currently eating enough food to gain weight?

How, exactly, do you figure a few ounces of oil shot into you will translate into weight-gain - magic?

Not trying to be an ass here, but if you can't gain weight OFF gear, you're not going to gain weight ON gear.

Stop making sense damit!

Built
02-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Stop making sense damit!

<sigh>

Okay.

<pouts, goes back to being a girl>