• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar and PCT

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Or however you spell it...

Ok so my friend girl I had mentioned earlier a few weeks back switched from trinny to anavar. I told her I would ask around. I know she didnt have any therapy with the trin so now she asked me about anavar. I have no clue about gear so I figured I would post it. And yes we know already "she's gonna grow a set of balls...." etc...

Why would she need pct? It is a girl right? And did you mean winny or tren? winny is not that bad for women but trenbolone is only for those chicks that dont care about a masculine voice, enlarged clitoris, and having no period. Tren is highly androgenic.

The only pct I have advised to give women was gh and slin.
But I would never advise someone to administer insulin that has not been specifically trained on insulin injections. ***A person can and most likely will die*** taking slin without certain knowledge or a very experienced BB teaching them .

I dont know she kept saying she was taking trebalona, then treb, then trenbolone she didnt know what to call it. She finally started saying trin....After receiving much flack she switched to anavar. But yes it is a girl.

I dont know she kept saying she was taking trebalona, then treb, then trenbolone she didnt know what to call it. She finally started saying trin....After receiving much flack she switched to anavar. But yes it is a girl.

She needs to know what shes taking in fufture

Women don't need PCT. We have no boys to turn back on.

And for the love of GOD don't let her take an aromatase inhibitor. Unless she wants many, many babies.

Yeah its probably tren. The only chicks I see taking Trenbolone are not really chicks. No JK they are, and they can also drop kick me like a football!

Back