• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sust Injections

TheIcon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sust contains Prop. Prop should be injected atleast eod. So in theory taking 1 even 2 injections of Sust a week seems like the prop is going to waste. The prop in the Sust isn't going to help you cause you aren't injecting nearly enough. Any comments on this. Some people say you should inject Sust eod for 2 weeks then let the esters do there work.

Enanthate seems like a better route to take.

Some do 2 injections a week, but I haven't heard more frequently than that. Some do 2 injections a week only for the first two weeks.

Or still yet there are every 5 day injection cycles as well.

Originally posted by Mudge
Some do 2 injections a week, but I haven't heard more frequently than that. Some do 2 injections a week only for the first two weeks.

Or still yet there are every 5 day injection cycles as well.

Yea I understand many people inject either once or two times a week but in theory doing that is a waste of the prop in sust.

Could be, dunno - never heard of EOD injections of the stuff. Frankly that would suck, as far as pain and PITA factor.

As far as pain, Ttokkyo is crap, I hope you bought something better, but supposedly all sust brands bother people to some extent, oft diluted with deca.

Originally posted by Mudge
Could be, dunno - never heard of EOD injections of the stuff. Frankly that would suck, as far as pain and PITA factor.

As far as pain, Ttokkyo is crap, I hope you bought something better, but supposedly all sust brands bother people to some extent, oft diluted with deca.

I havn't baught any. Havn't even planned on it. Just educating myself on the topic.

Sust is not everyones favorite, plenty of people still use Test as the base for thier cycles.

Remember oil based gear is taken up slower than in a water based form, so maybe it does indeed last longer than 2 days, unfortunately I really dont know. I could ask around if nobody knows the answer.

i'd say for the first couple weeks it may be a waste but after 3-4 weeks when blood levels are high constantly its not. a frontload is probably best with sustanon to get the blood levels high faster.
the long acting esters dont all of a sudden break down in a second at the 3 week point. they start breaking down immediately after injected, but arent fully broken down for about 3-4 weeks. running 750mg a week is eod injections.. well mon, wed, fri.
1000mg the first week and then 500 a week from then on would be best. or dbol for the first 5 weeks :D
as for pain.. i havent had pain yet from sust, but thats mixing it with eq. my last shot was 500mg sust and about 100mg eq. was supposed to be 200 eq but it was the last of the bottle

To get test levels up faster, take 100mg prop EOD for four weeks while waiting for the longer acting esters to kick in.

Ok, supposedly every 3 days is what someone more concerned about "wasting the prop" would do.

There was a great post about sust dosages and using the fast acting esters(prop) while waiting for the slwer esters to work. Not usre if I recommend it though. It required taking a cc of sust per day for the first four weeks. If you really think about it, it is not too far fetched, simply because the only esters working during that time are the prop, then backing it back down to more manageable dosages. 500-750 mg/wk. Personally, I'm through with sust for awhile for this very reason. I prefer enathate, cypionate, or better yet, heptylate, and kick start the first three or four weeks with either prop or suspension.

IML Gear Cream!
hey bo
whats heptylate? havent heard of it

you still over at mm? i got my start in the anabolic world there in the grey area, bout a year ago. i left cause i couldnt afford to pay for the anabolic edge. oh well

anyway, nice to see you here :wave2:

There are good boards $20 a year instead of $20 a month.

and good free ones

so Mudge.. when you joining the dark side?? :teeth:

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
There was a great post about sust dosages and using the fast acting esters(prop) while waiting for the slwer esters to work. Not usre if I recommend it though. It required taking a cc of sust per day for the first four weeks. If you really think about it, it is not too far fetched, simply because the only esters working during that time are the prop, then backing it back down to more manageable dosages. 500-750 mg/wk. Personally, I'm through with sust for awhile for this very reason. I prefer enathate, cypionate, or better yet, heptylate, and kick start the first three or four weeks with either prop or suspension.

This is pretty much what i was talking about.

What is heptylate. I am not familar with this.

Ok I think heptylate is like enanthate. But is there any significant difference?

Back