• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Squat Question

The short answer is Yes... for instance, if twist your feet 180 degrees you'll be hitting you hamstrings :D

Hehehehe, I bet Gopro could give a list.

The only thing I ever change is foot stance, I use a narrow mostly so it hits my quads the most.

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Just SQUAT DAMMIT!!! :)

:laugh: Yessir!! but i dont have legpress so i need to make the most of the damned squats.. im askin mostly cuz i did them yesterday and the only thing sore are my cheeks :thumb: :D

Originally posted by TriZZle305
Gopro i need the list so i can work on these chicken legs!!!! :lol:

Half Squat...upper thigh
Parallel...whole quad, some ham and glute activation
Full Squat...whole quad, glutes, more ham activation

Narrow stance...emphasis on vastus lateralis or outer thigh, but whole quad activated
Wide stance...emphasis on vastus medialis or inner thigh as well as adductors (sartorius, gracilis), whole thigh activated

Feet slightly elevated...more quad emphasis than flat feet

:)

Originally posted by Scotty the Body

hehehe, told ya. :grin:

You know me so well Scotty, LOL :D

gopro... i am still using your one leg press... its killing me.. i did it three days ago.. and yesturday going down the stairs was a bastard.. i just wanted to go up... down suxs nutz

Originally posted by arbntmare
gopro... i am still using your one leg press... its killing me.. i did it three days ago.. and yesturday going down the stairs was a bastard.. i just wanted to go up... down suxs nutz

Awesome dude...keep using it, and when you go back to two legs, not only are you gonna be BIGGER, but you'll be able to throw a couple extra 45s on each side!

Back