PDA

View Full Version : Best (least sides) compound for dealing with progesterone when on Tren or Deca?

redflash
02-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Did my first cycle of Test E plus Tren (normally do straight Test E) and loved it. Usually I rely on aromatase inhibitor (Arim) rather than blocking at the receptor (Tamoxifen/Clomid) as main defence against gyno, but I knew this wasn't going to do the trick when on Tren and I believe the same holds true for Deca. The progesterone alone can't give problems but if there's any estrogen in the system then it works together in a way most of us don't want. I controlled it with 40mg tamoxifen per day - good job I had some on hand as advised.

I read all I could find on the board and it seems like there are three ways in which people overcome this particular side-effect:

Winstrol
Tamoxifen/Nolva
Proviron
In tackling gyno, I don't want to cause more problems in other areas like liver or lipids so I'd appreciate an informed discussion on the pros and cons of each. I'd particularly like to know which whacks the liver hardest.

Winstrol: popular but I think this hits the liver hardest. I'm not looking for any additional anabolic action.

Tamoxifen/Nolva: I know this affects the liver and lipids but not how hard (at say 40mg per day).

Proviron: this is already an androgenic enough cycle for me so I'm not keen to include a pure androgen in the mix. I don't know how it affects liver and lipids, but I'm pretty sure it won't do my prostate any favours.

All contributions gratefully received but hard evidence (like comparative blood tests) and views of people who've tried two or three of these compounds would be most helpful to everyone on the forum.

Thanks.

chrito
02-10-2009, 11:04 AM
add winstrol and proviron.

redflash
02-10-2009, 02:14 PM
add winstrol and proviron.

With respect, that does not answer any of my questions.

chrito
02-10-2009, 02:34 PM
if you add man 40mg nolvadex a day,,you kill too much healthy cholesterol and its not good!

also kill AAS effect with 40mg nolvadex a day!

kicka19
02-10-2009, 04:24 PM
cabe/bromo is not a good idea IMO, heart valve issues have been a big prob with it, i have probs with tren and deca also, just drop to a level your body works with. i think same should be done for test, if its causing sides just drop to a more comfortable level

redflash
02-11-2009, 01:10 PM
cabe/bromo is not a good idea IMO, heart valve issues have been a big prob with it, i have probs with tren and deca also, just drop to a level your body works with. i think same should be done for test, if its causing sides just drop to a more comfortable level

Thanks Kicka. I'm only talking 250mg Test E and 150mg Tri-Tren (50mg each of three different esters) once a week so I'm not sure how I could drop below that without going to, say, shots every ten days :confused:

Chrito: thanks too, but don't just tell me what not to do, tell me what to do instead!

largepkg
02-11-2009, 01:26 PM
You're on a fairly low dose already. You're experiencing gyno with this low a dose?

Pirate!
02-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Reasonable doses of nolva and arimidex are your best bet. Nolva's never caused me liver issues. You just have to balance your doses of gear and ancilleries well.

redflash
02-11-2009, 11:29 PM
You're on a fairly low dose already. You're experiencing gyno with this low a dose?

Yup, have always been sensitive to gyno and partly to BP though thankfully I don't get acne or other obvious problems. Affects left more than right, sensitive on both but lump on left quickly addressed with nolva. Frustrating as hell!

I'm nearly 50 years old and don't know whether this makes a difference.

Good news on this first test-and-tren cycle was that unlike my usual 500mg Test E per week I didn't have even a slight rise in BP. It's always been in safe range but my face looks flushed when on straight Test; on half-test, half-tren, no probs of this nature.

Pirate: thanks for that reassurance. I use AG Guys Arim drops so easy to accurately adjust dose. I know I need to control the estrogen rather than kill it so adjust as necessary. Having sorted this on straight Test, I have to say that the gyno impact on Tren did take me by surprise at this dose. But I'm learning.

All the best,

Flash