• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to properly take Mass Tabs

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm in the process of selling these boxes and was wondering how one should ideally go about taking them.

It says on the back of the box to take one tablet every day for no more than 4 weeks, 30 minutes prior to training.

There has to be more to it than this, right?

Put pill in mouth and swallow.... a fluid may be required for assistance.

Thanks ass clown :)

More so, I was wondering about other substances needed to be used along with your advice so as to not ruin your liver.

Is it a steroid? Should you treat it like one? Or as Iain says, should you just put the pill in your mouth and swallow as the back of the box indicates?

Probably something like Milk Thistle and a PCT product like Nolva

That's what I would imagine, but if there's 30 pills, how would you set it up?

I know the basics, the needs and everything else, but setting up a cycle for somebody else is something I'm finding extremely challenging to do.

I don't want to kill them.

That's what I would imagine, but if there's 30 pills, how would you set it up?

I know the basics, the needs and everything else, but setting up a cycle for somebody else is something I'm finding extremely challenging to do.

I don't want to kill them.

If someone doesnt know how to set up a cycle themselves, they prob shouldnt be taking the product.

Now I know nothing about this product, how harsh it is on the body or their specific training experience. And I know this is a standard answer in this forum, but its just something to think about. :thumb:

If someone doesnt know how to set up a cycle themselves, they prob shouldnt be taking the product.

Now I know nothing about this product, how harsh it is on the body or their specific training experience. And I know this is a standard answer in this forum, but its just something to think about. :thumb:

I totally fucking agree. So far we have two people fucking with shit that don't know what they're doing. And heaven forbid if something did go unsavory, the response will be the all too infamous "They said on the internet..." That always goes over well. :nerd:

My brother's friend wants to take them. I keep telling him he's stupid but he's an ornery fuck and he's going to do them unsafely if I didn't butt in.

I do agree though, people who don't know how to take steroids shouldn't take them.

IML Gear Cream!
Last I checked they are a highly toxic oral steroid. Do your research first. I seem to remember you being around 19 years old, no?

I'm 21, but I have no interest in taking them.

I have three packages that I bought thinking that I would have sold them almost as soon as I got them last year as an old poster told me that once they were banned and unable to be produced, the price would spike from the $30 dollars I bought them for, to anywhere between $150 and $200 dollars.

My brother is 23, his friend is 24.

I'm not going to do the research because I don't want to take steroids, don't need to take steroids and don't care about steroids.

However, I do want to be able to help him through this process and right now I'm not able to.

My bad. I misread your post. The best thing you can do for him is lead him to the source of the best information. Sign him up here.

Back