• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

carbs?

Skeletor

see above
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a newb when it comes to bodybuilding. What are the other befenfits of carbrohydrates besides fuel? also what are some of the healthy fats that I can get my hands on rather than the unhealthy fats? thx ya'll!

Also Prince that damn avitiator reziser isn't working I just get some weird scribblings in the acient language text when I click on submit.

I'm a newb when it comes to bodybuilding. What are the other befenfits of carbrohydrates besides fuel? also what are some of the healthy fats that I can get my hands on rather than the unhealthy fats? thx ya'll!

I see no benefits to carbs other than providing energy and a release of insulin. As for good fats, safflower oil, sunflower oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil, nuts, seeds, cream, eggs, salmon.... IT'S ALL GOOD (yo')!!!

Worry more about trans fatty acids and/or hydrogenated oils. These types of fat are in processed foods such as cakes, cookies, crackers, reduced fat products, TV dinners, etc. Also in some margarines, depending on the brand. They are the true health risk when it comes to dietary fat.

Originally posted by mama's boy

I see no benefits to carbs other than providing energy and a release of insulin. As for good fats, safflower oil, sunflower oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil, nuts, seeds, cream, eggs, salmon.... IT'S ALL GOOD (yo')!!!

Worry more about trans fatty acids and/or hydrogenated oils. These types of fat are in processed foods such as cakes, cookies, crackers, reduced fat products, TV dinners, etc. Also in some margarines, depending on the brand. They are the true health risk when it comes to dietary fat.

I think he got it all.
:)

Back