PDA

View Full Version : Dbol cycle in a new way???

hexamine
02-25-2009, 04:53 AM
Hi guys

I want to make sure that is this cycle good:-:geewhiz:

Dianabol 5mg/day , 1hour before workout (With no anti-estrogens)(It is kind a like adding some more to my natural testosterone.)but i am consuming cabbage like a beast, as it can kill the estrogens!!!

Although i can see extreme pumps :eek:but i am still afraid of any possible side effects EVEN AT SUCH LOW DOSE????
A little help please!!

kellyjelly
02-25-2009, 12:41 PM
all less then 50mg d-bol is waist man! google info

largepkg
02-25-2009, 01:28 PM
:wtf:

quark
02-25-2009, 06:28 PM
:wtf:

^^^LOL^^^

Shadowcam
02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi guys

I want to make sure that is this cycle good:-:geewhiz:

Dianabol 5mg/day , 1hour before workout (With no anti-estrogens)(It is kind a like adding some more to my natural testosterone.)but i am consuming cabbage like a beast, as it can kill the estrogens!!!

Although i can see extreme pumps :eek:but i am still afraid of any possible side effects EVEN AT SUCH LOW DOSE????
A little help please!!
Wouldnt worry about the side effects if your eating cabbage you will be fine!
What a exellent structured cycle, just remember to eat lots of silverbeet for your PCT! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress:wacko:

cbohning
02-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Wouldnt worry about the side effects if your eating cabbage you will be fine!
What a exellent structured cycle, just remember to eat lots of silverbeet for your PCT! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress:wacko:

OMG!!! :roflmao: i prefer to taper down with my cabbage, i think this guys on to something

wk1-2 3 heads of cabbage
wk3-4 2 heads of cabbage
wk5 10 1 heads of cabbage
PCT 5-10 silverbeets ED

Mudge
02-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Cabbage lowers sperm count, if it matters to you.

5mg of dbol wont do much, and will kill your natural testosterone production as well. Sounds like a pretty bad idea for a cycle, IMO. Either go full force and cycle or just stick to creatine, none of this 5mg stuff.

Shadowcam
02-27-2009, 07:45 PM

5mg of dbol wont do much, and will kill your natural testosterone production as well. Sounds like a pretty bad idea for a cycle, IMO. Either go full force and cycle or just stick to creatine, none of this 5mg stuff.

If cabbage reduces sperm count then he should be consuming large amounts so theres no way of him producing another rediculous specimen like himself:thinking:

yokedmofo
02-27-2009, 11:31 PM

Everyones different! I get huge pumps and good gains off of 20-30mg dbol ED. It all depends on your genetics and what your body is used to. I remember a time when I was taking 75mg of dbol ED along with 4 or 5 other drugs. but now that i been clean for years(3), I explode off very little. I would never say less than 50mg was a waist. cause its not, unless you got fake or underdosed gear.:)

yokedmofo
02-27-2009, 11:36 PM
If cabbage reduces sperm count then he should be consuming large amounts so theres no way of him producing another rediculous specimen like himself:thinking:

Whats the point man?!?

Keep em here, a place where future bros can get some help with pointless ideas. Or just tell em to f**k off the first time they say something you dont like.

2timeround
03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
my first cycle ever i trained 5 days a week 2 muscles a day. and was slack with set timing. like taking somtimes 5 or 6 minute breaks in between sets.

was eating lean, and taking 2.5mg of thai dbol every day 1 hour befor training.

5 and half weeks i gained 7kg or 15.4lbs of lean muscle.

not the best best results but still results

2timeround
03-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Everyones different! I get huge pumps and good gains off of 20-30mg dbol ED. It all depends on your genetics and what your body is used to. I remember a time when I was taking 75mg of dbol ED along with 4 or 5 other drugs. but now that i been clean for years(3), I explode off very little. I would never say less than 50mg was a waist. cause its not, unless you got fake or underdosed gear.:)

well said, spot on.

Shadowcam
03-04-2009, 11:53 PM
my first cycle ever i trained 5 days a week 2 muscles a day. and was slack with set timing. like taking somtimes 5 or 6 minute breaks in between sets.

Did you use the cabbage protocol with your Dbol???

2timeround
03-04-2009, 11:55 PM
nah i heard somewhere cabbage lowers sperm count..

Merkaba
03-05-2009, 12:05 AM
:roflmao:

Shadowcam
03-05-2009, 12:34 AM
nah i heard somewhere cabbage lowers sperm count..

Well EAT!

Pirate!
03-05-2009, 06:59 AM

More useless info, Chrito.

Cabbage won't keep your testosterone from shutting down.

yokedmofo
03-05-2009, 10:14 AM
More useless info, Chrito.

lololololol

I knew it was. I was going to say something in some other post. but figured, why waste my time.

yokedmofo
03-05-2009, 10:21 AM

Is that 25mg or 2.5mg dbol???????? gotta be 25. I dont really see any results coming from 2.5mg, specially on lean diet. I would say 15lbs came from genetics,bump in proteins or something. 2.5mg is not alot for a 6 hour period, muchless the whole day.