• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

to PCT or not to PCT?? that is my question...

NewGuyLA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi,

i'm just finishing up my first cycle ever which was testosterone enanthate 500 mg/week (250 mg x 2) for 10 weeks...

gain 5 lbs the first 2 weeks then gain 0(zero) lbs more weeks 3 - 10...

been training 15+ years and was on a clean diet of over 3000 calories a day (that's all i could eat!)...

i had NO sides at all which is great but didn't gain much in muscle...

- no pain on or after injection at all
- no water retention
- no increase libido
- no increased appetite
- no ache
- no testicular atrophy
- no gyno
- no sense of "well being"

i've always been a hard gainer so i didn't expect to make huge gains but some more experienced users have said the gear might be no good??

i totally trust my source so is it possible i just didn't get enough calories to gain more weight?

was i just expecting too much out of a first cycle?

if the gear was no good i'd say there is no need for a PCT but if it was good and i skip the PCT that certainly wouldn't be good...

** ---> so my question is which would be better/worse for my system...

1. to take a PCT of clomid and nolvadex if my test levels are perfectly normal (assuming the gear was no good)...

or

2. not taking a PCT if i really did have 500mg of test in my system the last 10 weeks...

thanks

If your libido was not through the roof it was prolly bunk. At least that's a very good indicator.

Sorry, dude, but gaining only 5lbs on 10 weeks of test is appalling - particularly if this was your first cycle. I'd be pissed! You need to talk to your source and straighten things out. Busting your balls for 10 weeks for that? That's not on. Taking into account the list of particulars that you didn't experience, I'd agree with jchappj and say it was fake gear. If I were you, I'd try and get some bloodwork done and see what's what. Then you'll know whether you need PCT or not. Good luck, soz the cycle wasn't a success.

If you can't diet correctly you should have never even started. Learn to put on weight before doing anything illegal because AAS isn't magic fairy dust that makes muscle grow out of thin air.

so 3000+ clean calories and 200+ gm of protein a day isn't enough to gain weight while on AAS??

i figured 15+ years of training and dieting would have prepared me for a cycle of AAS... but thanks for the sarcastic response...

depends on your weight and height i am 160 with 2150 being my maintenance i would add weight ..............if ur maintenance is 3000 u still wont add weight even on aas

190lbs at 6'1" 10%

i added about 800 calories a day to my diet while on the cycle...

might just not have been enough...

** so then should i assume the gear was good (though not a single side effect) and do the full PCT??

thanks

Plenty of people lose weight on 3000 calories a day. Why didn't you add more calories at week 4 after not adding a pound? If the scale wasn't moving up you should have kept eating more and more. I'm 6'2" 210ish and my maintence is ~3500. On a non AAS bulk I would be doing atleast 4000 calories.

depends on your weight and height i am 160 with 2150 being my maintenance i would add weight ..............if ur maintenance is 3000 u still wont add weight even on aas

If you can't diet correctly you should have never even started. Learn to put on weight before doing anything illegal because AAS isn't magic fairy dust that makes muscle grow out of thin air.

My maint cals are 3100 I am currently cycling AS and am taking in ~2500 per day... Its called cutting. I am three weeks in and have gained 9lbs of muscle all while losing fat.

Some people just take every opportunity possible to shun the use of AS. Youve been training for 15+ years and your cycle looks like you put some thought and research behind it. Aside from the fact that you probly got scammed but that happens.

To answer your OP, get some bloodwork done and youll know whether or not to PCT.

only 5 lbs..hmmm..look like you got some amps fake some real!

Back