• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thoughts on taking HGH during PCT

StuckInBako

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was reading up on HGH and read that it is good to take starting four weeks before pct and through pct because it aids in helping your body to naturally produce testosterone on its own again. Plus i'd figure that you would continue to get stronger through pct and not lose any strenght gains. Has anyone tried this? If so, do you suggest it.

I have a source for generic blue top and i know this isn't the best stuff out there but i'm sure it would still work.

HGH will not help or aid in your PCT. GH usually takes a few months for it to start working, it won't start working in four weeks. Now, if you are all ready on HGH and have been during your cycle, I have noticed a slighter faster recovery with HGH...but not much. I wouldn't drop money on it for that purpose alone. If you plan to use HGH, use it for at least 5 months.

/V

Thank you sir, that shit is expensive so i'll stick with gear and proper pct only. I am kinda of interested in it for the fact that it slows aging but i'll wait until i get old to try it...Say in two years when i turn 30

Thank you sir, that shit is expensive so i'll stick with gear and proper pct only. I am kinda of interested in it for the fact that it slows aging but i'll wait until i get old to try it...Say in two years when i turn 30

No problem. Yes, it is rather expensive...especially if using pharm grade. Well worth it in the long run, IMHO. Good luck.

/V

i like hgh..but i am all year on..
now most china hgh are total underdosaged,since price come down too much!

Back