• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How hard would it be to get a script for test. in CA

StuckInBako

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm only 28 and was wondering if it would even be possible to find a doctor to prescribe test. or hgh to me. There are a ton of doctors in L.A with anti aging practices, just not sure about trying cause of my age. It would be nice to get human grade with blue cross picking up most of the cost.

Test you might be able to get if you can prove via blood test that your endogenous testosterone is too low.

HGH you'll typically have to pass something called the "max peak" test in order to qualify through your insurance provider - they shoot you with arginine ad observe the spike.

I understand glucose can suppress the response, but I haven't tested it.

So let's say if i was shut down from my cycle and waited after the two weeks my test c was active and got a blood test i should test low for testosterone? True? My test levels are gonna be low during pct. so this might be a way to get it done?????

There was an article in testosterone nation about it. Google it, I'll try to dig it up later.

So let's say if i was shut down from my cycle and waited after the two weeks my test c was active and got a blood test i should test low for testosterone? True? My test levels are gonna be low during pct. so this might be a way to get it done?????

Won't be that easy. The doc will monitor you over several months and different times of the day to get an accurate reading. Chance are, like Built said, if your natural levels are not low, you won't get any. Even if you are lucky enough to get some, average HRT is 100-200mg per week. Not strong enough for muscle building. Then once you are on, they will monitor your levels and only get you in the normal range.

My girlfriend is a pharmacist, i know some doctors on a personal level....And all have confirmed that doctors are pretty much scared of prescribing TEST because the cold hard truth is that THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, you will find the occasional doctor who knows a few things, and even the Endocronologist i went to had a few things wrong...Doctors are people too, and they get sucked up into the media hype as well......Why the fuck can they prescribe narcotics like m&m's and other drugs that are good for you they are so scared about......it took me 6 months and 4 doctors to find one that was willing to be EDUCATED about testosterone treatment....it is really sad.......................Im 24 and im geting the shot bi-weekly (much to my dismay, but i have to deal with it)............I get 200mg bi-weekly which puts me to a "low normal" level but still "normal" from his point of view so he doesn't care....again, very sad and DOES NOT MAKE SENCE AT ALL

I know a guy who is in his 30s with a script, but he has one nut (infection from a childhood incident).

It's not impossible if you really need it, but they won't give you enough to maintain more than normal levels, so no reason to bother.

Unless they let you dose yourself.

At which point, you deliberately underdose, and bank it...

... not that I'D ever do ANYTHING like THAT... <whistles innocently>

I found a place in l.a. but there expensive and they don't take insurance. The saliva and blood tests are take home. So if i wanted to say, have the test level of my fifty eight year old father. I'm sure i could have exactly that.

Guess i'll stick with the buying it the old fashioned illegal way. Still can't believe they consider this shit to be as illegal as real narcotics. People are using this shit to enhance there health and appearance not to get high and looked sucked up. But i'm preaching to the choir.

On another note, i went deep sea fishing today, talk about an insanely intense forearm and arms workout. Fishing 300 ft deep with heavy weight will do it.

IML Gear Cream!
Unless they let you dose yourself.

At which point, you deliberately underdose, and bank it...

... not that I'D ever do ANYTHING like THAT... <whistles innocently>
This is why Built is so cool. EXACTLY.

You need to get creative. If you are lucky enough to get a script, it will more then likely be for 200mg/ml, 10 ml for a 20 week supply. Lightweight for sure.

But let's analyze this. That is 2000 mg of test. A decent cycle is 3 months of 500 mg/week. So that vial is good for 1 month of a solid cycle. What you need to do is let the doctor test you and adjust the dosage, in my experience that process is 1 or 2 times.

Again, more then likely he will prescribe 200 mg every 2 weeks. Once you are established, he will only test you every 6 months, in some cases only once a year!

If your test levels are normal, I would wait and stockpile the vials. It will take a year, but you will have enough long ester test to run a good 12 week cycle @ 500 mg/wk. Good things come to those that wait.

Another option, is to get some more syringes/needles online, and do 100 mg/week. Read up on converting Finaplex cartridges, and add some low dose tren to the mix....

Last edited:
Back