• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is the UK heading the same way as the US on steroid tolerance?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Saw this the other day and found it again online. Steroids are a class C drug here in the UK and are not really chased, let alone hounded, like they are on your side of the pond. Looks like that could be ready to change.

Steroid junkies at the age of 11 | Metro.co.uk

Again - although I understand the concern in this context - surprise, surprise, people who know little about these substances focus on the usual negative stigmas attached to AAS. Wheel out the scaremongering.

What's new?....The usual media bull shit hype to start a big rumor and a contraversy.....This is retarded, one sided and just plain a LIE....BTW, im a cop, which means i have to enforce the law and I would NEVER put my integrity on the line to do anything illegal, so which means that I have arrested people for steroids before (once or twice)....But i made it clear to them that the law is bull shit, and that I am just as interested in roids as he is (only i get them from my doctor), simply because they are not any more dangerous than tylenol......Still have to do my job...But its bull shit that the medica can make people look like uneducated idiots...

Back