• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with my PH cycle

forman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, i guess this is my intro also, i'm 29, 6'2 245lbs at 14% bf.. been training around 12 years clean dieting, esp last 8 years with great results..

i decided after some research to hang up my natty status, but i wanna do a mild cycle my first go round..

bold 200 is my first ph choice to run.. my question is, what other ph can a run in addition to, or replace bold that ISNT harsh enough to implement nolva for pct..
in other words my bar will be set with 6-oxo being the main pct.. reason being, anything that requires nolva is too harsh for MY first cycle.. i plan on running cycle support, liver throughout cycle

my goal is to lean up some, but add mass(who doesnt huh?) but i would think maybe 7-9lbs of fairly lean mass is possible? my ultimate goal later is 260lbs at around 10% bf, i realize this cycle wont do that

my plan is a 8 week bold 200 at 800mg throughout.

thks

i had the same thought process for my first dabble with any PHs.
What I chose was along the lines of ...
Epiotren 75 caps (Same Formula as Spawn)
I saw legit gains in strength and muscle density also a decent amount of growth and a pretty sweet pump.
I just used an otc pct product much like 6oxo along with the usual supps that I take everyday like a multi, gluc chond, cycle assist, fish oils, etc...

overall I was happy with it. But I still stepped up so stronger compounds afterwards.

interesting sendit, so i wonder if this is better than bold 200 in mass gains? if it isnt too harsh, maybe a stack of the two together could be benefitical

bump, id appreciate some type of advice.. the bigger pool of info, and advice the better, so bring on the suggestions plz

Hmm.. Consider me subbed, I like the theory of a PH with no HEAVY pct (nolva etc) interesting that epiotren/spawn doesn't require it

Never ran BOLD, however, some fairly mild PH's that I liked are H-Drol & Epistane/Havoc.

As for PCT, Nolva isn't always necessary. In fact, I've hardly had to use it in the past. However, I think it's simply a good idea to have some on hand for the 'just in case' factor. You never know how your body might react to a new compound, and if your nipples start itching... well, you know what I'm getting at.

Back