• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking to cycle... Any suggestions?

tryn2getbig

Slowly... but surely!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up forum goers... It's been a while since I've posted any questions. Went through a bad back injury, a bout of depression, and then finally kicking myself in the ass to get back in the gym. It's actually been over a year but I'm back, not in full swing, but I'm back none the less...

So, now that that is over... I'm currently taking m1t, have been on it for about 3-4 weeks and I've made such fantastic gains. I'm slowly getting back to where I was before the injury. I'm a little turned off of m1t because of how harsh it is on the liver. Though I'm taking cycle support, I'm also taking other vitamins in order to keep my liver healthy. I hate taking all this extra stuff so I'm looking to do an injectable cycle. I have Test E and Test Cyp cycles and was very pleased. I found that I was a little quicker with the temper while on Test Cyp but that gains I made in the gym were AWESOME! I'm however looking to change it up this time and looking for some good advice. I was thinking about doing a Sust 250, Deca, and Dbol cycle. Of course starting out with the Dbol and then stopping it. Is that even necessary with Sust? I'm sure it can't hurt... But instead of the Dbol could I start with m1t for a couple weeks and then stop once the Sust kicks in?

The last cycle I was on I was doing 750mg/w Test Cyp, 500mg/w Deca. I'm thinking about taking it a little lighter this time, maybe around 500mg/w Sust and 300-400 deca. Any thoughts?

Also, has anyone heard of Geneza Pharm? I was thinking about going with them, saw some good things on a couple of other sites but wanted to get some input if possible from here. I've found the best references and the best info from this forum.

Thanks in advance...

Back