• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG & age

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've got a question for some of you guys who have first hand knowledge. I have two bottles of 5000 units of hcg and one of 10,000. If it hasnt been reconstituted how long can it be stored and still be safe to use. I am aware that once it has been reconstituted it has to be refrigerated and used in a fairly short period of time. I have been down that road before but I dont know about the age thing. I have considered putting something together and just wanted to make sure the hcg was still alright. The two 5,s have their water in a separate ampule and the 10 has the pop down stopper. Thanks in advance fella's. I am one of those who feel that hcg is very important for pct but have considered it for during(as has been recommended by some)

Without knowing it's expiration date, there is no way to know. It didn't come with an expiration date on it?

Pirate. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes they have dates on them. The two 5,ooo's are 95 and the 10,000 is 91. You may tell me that it's stupid to use old stuff like that but I thought since it has been stored in a house at controlled temperature and has not been reconstituted that it would be good for a very long time. I guess this shows just how long it's been since I've done a proper cycle.

Back