• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

**SIDES SIDES SIDES... Long Term and Short Term

Back2gym

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been thinking of doing a cycle for about 3 years now.
My questions is about side affects.

For anabolic steroids and prohormones i know the common sides you may receive: loss of hair, Gyno, acne, lathargy, loss of labido, Low Sperm Count, HBP etc etc..

However, and I know I may get flammed for this but..who cares..

BUT MY MAIN QUESTION is about long term sides.
For instance..Since your heart is all muscle...would that not grow(especially if your doing cardio for cutting)? If so, would there be risks to this?
-also
I was wondering if there are any risks of child deformalities that may occur(esspecially if conceived on a cycle when your hormones are out of wack).

What are other long term affects that im not considering?

Thanks

Most sides are able to be controlled...bitch tits for example. The same as for loss of hair, gyno, acne, libido loss, etc. Yes, there is always a risk taking anything and putting it into our bodies.

In most cases, the more extreme sides you described are found by those who ridiculously abuse steroids by never using an ant-e, or never doing PCT, being on cycle for several months or years on in, never taking a break, extreme doses, etc.

If you are careful and follow certain protocols, running a simple cycle can't hurt, IMHO. I'm not saying that you should, but if you are only planning on running one cycle like you said, using basic, fundamental AAS, I would worry about things like heart growth, etc.

/V

I doubt there is an increased chance of retarded or deformed offspring. Impotency is definitely possible, though.

i get acne on cycle, its not bad tho, its on my back and delts mostly, i like em, fun to pop! on a serioous note though on of the side effects that scares me the most is becoming infertile, i have heard almost everyone is able to have kids eventually or by ussing fertility treatments. anyone have first had knowledge of some1 who cant have kids?

If you can produce FSH again, you have a chance of having kids. Otherwise SOL.

Back