• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PH's

Shadowcam

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I dont understand why some people are advising beginners to use PH's before they run a genuine cycle.

I dont think anyone should consider taking any artifical substance untill they have reached their genetic limits naturally. By that stage they will have good knowledge on training and nutrition and understand the science on how the human body works.

If a beginner runs ANY cycle (PH or otherwise) without having already gained decent muscle mass naturally, they will loose any gains they recieved from the cycle as their body is not capable of holding onto the additional muscle mass.

Once an individual is ready and chooses to take their physique beyond natural genetic limitations then they should begin with a low dose TEST only cycle which I believe is safer and will promote better gains than any
"PH cycle".

PH's are still toxic on the liver, other side effects are still apparent and a PCT is still required so what is the benefit for a beginner to start with a PH cycle???

This was a long and heated debate (whatever happened to TexanTA anyways *lol*). While I agree with you, legality is the main issue IMO.

it really depends on how u look at it I totally agree that it is ignorant to run any cycle until u reach whatever u can naturally , the only reason I see for running a ph 1st and it completely depends on the substance is that it is easier to stop an ph cycle prematurely if u can't handle the sides of a cycle where as if u are using test ,sus ,or tren once administered it is more active in your system for a few days at least , I've taken severaly ph's and they are basically oral steroids no matter what u call them , I went from 190 to 207 in 6 weeks on h-drol and that's considered a weak ph - but I also agree that your internal organs are safer with something other than orals

Back