PDA

View Full Version : HCG vs. Letrazole

juggernaut
05-03-2009, 02:46 PM
How do they compare to each other; which is better? I do know that hcg can be taken at smaller doses, yet which is more effective?

Also is hcg available as a research chem?

What would be an effective dosing schedule if using Liqui-Nol and one of the above for a 2 month cycle against methylated PHs?

OneWheyOrAnother
05-04-2009, 03:41 AM
These both have two completely different functions. HCG signals the production of LH in the testes and Letro is a POWERFUL AI that is in some cases almost too powerful. HCG has the chance of aromatization, Letro is something you take to combat this from taking place.

As far as dosing goes, first of all I wouldn't recommend running a methylated ANYTHING for 2 months.... but you would run HCG during cycle at 500IU EW (250iu twice a week) to prevent atrophy and testicular shutdown from occuring being that the signal to produce LH and FSH is no longer being sent from the pituitary gland once HPTA shutdown occurs. And if you are running a highly aromatizable compound, you COULD run Letro, but in many cases it would suppress estrogen way too low during cycle, unless you are preparing for a contest. But if you are using Liqui-Nol, you could dose that at 10mg/ED and that should take care of any estrogenic problems. But I wouldn't suggest stacking Nolva and a methylated compound for 2 months... what PH did you have in mind?

juggernaut
05-04-2009, 04:09 AM
I actually made a mistake; one is methylated, the other isnt. I'd bridge the nonmeth first and gradually go to the methylated ending into the pct.

I'm doing a pplex + mdrol. I just got off of mdrol and gained 22 lbs. Highly successful. I ended with nolva and off cycle supports, and kept going with the liver cycle support system (I'm using AI Cycle Support). I ran it at 10, 20, 20, 30. I'm still strong as shit and it appears that I am keeping most of what I gained. I will say that running mdrol solo did pile on a shitload of water, which I am dropping now.

I'm just worried that if I stay on these PHs for 2 months, a flareup of gyno might occur.