• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tip of the day Wednesday August 7, 2002

MtnBikerChk

Stealth Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sex Tip: As you're thrusting press down with your hand right below her belly button.

Why it works: On the belly-side wall of her vaginal canal lurks a quarter-size zone of pleasure known as the G-spot. The reason many women don't think they have one of these secret pleasure buttons is that the G-spot responds only to firm pressure--and that can be hard to come by during intercourse, explains John D. Perry, Ph.D., a sexual therapist. But pressing on her G-spot from the outside while you're thrusting inside can bring her pleasure place into fuller contact with your penis and trigger mind-blowing orgasms.

How to do it: Since the exact location of the G-spot varies from woman to woman, you'll have to play it by feel. Start by gently pressing the heel of your hand into her belly button as you're thrusting. When she screams with pleasure, you'll know you've hit the target

OK, thumb (hands feel better to her with some cream or lube) in the navel area, then make small firm circles a bit lower towards her pussy with your index and middle fingers. Althernate with lengthwise slow strokes right above the pubic bone going up towards the Navel!

Believe me, you'll know when your "spot on!" :lick:\

DP

Dr. Sex ..err I mean Pain

Is there ANYTHING you don't know ?

Originally posted by Sub-Zero
Dr. Sex ..err I mean Pain

Is there ANYTHING you don't know ?

You almost want to see Dr. Pain and MBC 'duke it out' and see which on can 'exhaust' the other first. <insert Star Trek battle music here>

Originally posted by crunch

You almost want to see Dr. Pain and MBC 'duke it out' and see which on can 'exhaust' the other first. <insert Star Trek battle music here>

Yeah, I can almost see that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
OK, thumb (hands feel better to her with some cream or lube) in the navel area, then make small firm circles a bit lower towards her pussy with your index and middle fingers. Althernate with lengthwise slow strokes right above the pubic bone going up towards the Navel!

Believe me, you'll know when your "spot on!" :lick:\

DP

....and lesson # 7 has been brought to you by Dr. Pain's Sex School...stay tuned for more input...

Originally posted by w8lifter

....and lesson # 7 has been brought to you by Dr. Pain's Sex School...stay tuned for more input...

:p Baby, did you say "More Input?' :p

DP

Jeez, I can just imagine coming round your house now -

*Me & K sitting in the living room*

Suddenly, there's a loud shaking. Ceiling is moving, etc ...

Me : Is that an earthquake ?

K : Nope, just mum & dad going at it again. I usually put the TV up a little louder when dat happens

The tips have begun to repeat themselves.

:mad:

so in the mean time - reread this one while I go find another tip site.

Back