• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3 week pics

Scream'n

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's been a couple of weeks since I started cutting so I thought I'd post a pic or 2. I've lost about 8 pounds (not sure on the BF). My gym owner said 7% but when I measured I got about 11%. I would guess it to be around 9% from past experience. Strength has stayed anyway (all that counts to me)

Looking good. Now Butterfly is gonna bug me about cutting so my abs show.

Fade - I am after you. You double my squat, have a better butt, and outdead me. You have put a fire in my W/O. I hate you, Thanks!!

Hey, at least you probably out bench me. I suck at benching.

Oh, you had to bring that up too! You weigh 190 and bench 290, that's 153% of your weight. I weigh 240 and bench 350, that's 146%.

Don't kick a man when he's down!!

Now you're gonna get it! I will bench 369.6# @240 soon. That's 154% - 1% greater than yours (Please don't improve):)

Looking good Screamin'! :) But what's with the underwear? Red flowers? :rolleyes: :D That's very, er, manly.. :grin: :p ;)

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very...

YUMMY

(as she secretly does a right click and save as)

Yoohoo, FADE, see those abs!!! I want lickable abs like that!!!

NG - That's Superman chonies!! Look close, hey not too close! :D

IML Gear Cream!
*looking closer* hmm, what's that?.. hmm.. *peering* uhm.. a p.. er.. pogo stick.. :grin:.. :D nope, still looks like flowers to me! :p Sorry! :D

did I already say... YUMMY????

In all fairness to the DPW8 diet, I have cheated (multiple times) I imagine progress would have been better if I had been more strict.

I am getting it down and look forward to making DPW8 look good (as well as myself, duh!). More to follow, promise!

At first i thought you were sporting some really cool, hip Depends... but hey what do I know.

Looking good!! You're 240? damn how tall are you? I was thinking 220 at the most... that's not supposed to be a put down, not at all. I'd kill to have your body and Fade's #lbs!!!

6'4" - Hey this is supposed to be my post, let's keep Fade outta this!!!! Dammit!! :fire: :headbang: :splat: :fire: :headbang: :splat:

Oh yeah sorry. :D

Well you are a solid 240!!!

Yeah PB, I think he's ignoring fade and myself...

Butterfly - I am not ignoring YOU. I think YOU are cool, it's that other guy!

I hope not! I even included you in my dream...

You are the Devil, I know it! Just like those movies where the hot chick wants ya (you think it's too good to be true)- she goes to kiss ya (cleavage showing)- then rips your tonque right outta yer throat.

I got my eye on you Butterfly - Evil Vixen!

IML Gear Cream!
Who me... didn't you read my sig???

BTW - What dream?

I gotta know! Even if it kills me (that's how they suck you in - see?)

Let's see... my journal, page 41, about half way down... and make sure you read all TP's comments ;)

O me Oh My I have something in my eye... oh its that flash from your camera Scream'n.. dang Man you are looking MIGHTY FINE>. as butterfly calls 'em LICKABLE ABS! dang wanna trace it and taste it.. YOWZAH!

dang where is the fan?it is mighty warm in here..

gotta go ummm un - throb..

xoxoxo for Scream'n..

looks like you got all us gals dreamin bout scream'n..

Erilay'a

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Much improved, EXCELLENT :thumb:

I read that you're doing a DPw8 program, if you have any questions, please ask. :D

BTW looks like 8-9%, you know your body!

Ditto!...except that um...well....:lick: :D

Back