• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sus 250... PCT???

Aodha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive worked out for four solid years now. Im very slim and its real hard for me to gain weight. So i finally decided to start a cycle. I'm on my first cycle of sustanon 250. It's the first time doing anything anabolic. I've been doing 500mg a week. I only have three more weeks left from my 10 week cycle. I've heard different things on pcts. But I'm just wondering if I should just take nolvadex by its self, or hcg by itself. Or should I take both? I'm trying to search on it as much as possible. Any advice would help.

Started cycle:
I'm 22 yrs old.
5'9" at 128 pounds

Present:
142 pounds
Eating 3500 calories daily

Ive worked out for four solid years now. Im very slim and its real hard for me to gain weight. So i finally decided to start a cycle. I'm on my first cycle of sustanon 250. It's the first time doing anything anabolic. I've been doing 500mg a week. I only have three more weeks left from my 10 week cycle. I've heard different things on pcts. But I'm just wondering if I should just take nolvadex by its self, or hcg by itself. Or should I take both? I'm trying to search on it as much as possible. Any advice would help.

Started cycle:
I'm 22 yrs old.
5'9" at 128 pounds

Present:
142 pounds
Eating 3500 calories daily

Uhhh...

Tell us more about how you've been running your cycle. What intervals are you injecting at? Do you have any pct on hand? Get Nolva and HCG. I'll let some vets give you some advice.

Hmm....so you started a cycle that is almost over and NOW you want PCT info? Have you been taking any kind of anti-e or anything alongside of the sust?

Take nolva and HCG.

/V

man you should always have your serm on hand through out a cycle pct is something that should be planned and obtained before your first dose, especially if it's your first cycle with a substance that you have no idea how your body will react to , you need both IMO to answer your question

No I haven't been taking any anti e. My guy said that he could give me stuff immediatly if I needed any.

I'm doing 250mg twice a week. I'm eating smart. I work out 4days on 1day off.

Wouldnt worry about PCT! If you couldnt get bigger than 128 lbs without gear then you will just deflate back to that weight when you finish your cycle PCT or not.

This of course is because you dont know how to add muscle mass through training and eating.

And very often a person who doesnt even look like he lifts weights and takes steroids does not have a PCT planned so that does not surprise me.

Maybe yoyur one of these many unfortunate guys that has that medical condition that prevents you from gaining weight so you turned to steroids. Heard it all before son.

5'9" and 128 lbs. Your diet is waaaay off bro!

Post it for us, and I'm sure Built will help you rectify it. Off the top of my head, try shooting for at least 5000 calories, and 2gr of protein per body pound. What's your protein intake like?

And go talk to your "guy" and get the shit ASAP before he tells you he's out. Good luck.

/V

5'9" and 128 lbs. Your diet is waaaay off bro!

Post it for us, and I'm sure Built will help you rectify it. Off the top of my head, try shooting for at least 5000 calories, and 2gr of protein per body pound. What's your protein intake like?

And go talk to your "guy" and get the shit ASAP before he tells you he's out. Good luck.

/V

I agree man.I hate when people post a question in the supp or anabolic forum and someone says diet or exercise but in this case it's a must. You are very small at that weight brother and eating is of the upmost importance.

HCG on cycle and nolva post cycle. You're going to be smaller than when you started if you don't get the calories you need.

IML Gear Cream!
My protein intake as of now is only 1gr per body pound. I'll try and up it like you said. I'm not sure of my exact diet but Im staying away from anything fatty and I'm eating more protein and carbs. I'm eating 4 meals a day; breakfast-1000 calories or so, mid lunch-500 calories or so, lunch-1000, dinner-1000 or more. I can and will up my calories also like you said. I'm eating lots of chicken, rice, nuts, etc. Anything specific I should be eating that would be best?
I'm very strong for my size, but I just have trouble putting on the mass.

My protein intake as of now is only 1gr per body pound. I'll try and up it like you said. I'm not sure of my exact diet but Im staying away from anything fatty and I'm eating more protein and carbs. I'm eating 4 meals a day; breakfast-1000 calories or so, mid lunch-500 calories or so, lunch-1000, dinner-1000 or more. I can and will up my calories also like you said. I'm eating lots of chicken, rice, nuts, etc. Anything specific I should be eating that would be best?

Why dont you try upping the cals to 4000 a day, and then see how you gain on that. If you dont up them to 4500 a day. Eventually you will find a figure that you gain it. You dont need nor should you be using AAS. We're not trying to give you a hard time bud, just looking out for you health.

Your diet is way off. You need fatty foods. They are high in calories and do wonders for testosterone levels.

Eat plenty of steak, whole eggs and fatty fish like salmon, mackeral and herring and some cheat meals throughout the week will do you no harm if you still having troubles putting on weight. And eat plenty of carbs.

You should also be eating atleast 6 meals a day. If you have troubles eating that much food then substitute a couple of meals with high calorie shakes. You can make your own with eggs, bananas, oats, milk and protein powder in a blender.

Awesome. Don't worry I'm not sensitive, I know you guys are speaking the truth. Alright I'll keep uping my calories and start doing some shakes too in between. As of today I'm up to 146, and that was when I first got out of bed.
Anyways, one last question; what is the difference between hcg and nolva? What functions do they do for the body? I know ones an anti e, but which one?

Back