• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vdubs log needing some input

vdub180

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi im 25 years old and have a weight of 13 st was 14 before starting boxing i have changed my diet but not sure if its gonna do the job my daily intake is probly less then i need i think!!!!

i start the day with orange sqosh then at 10ish i have bacan on toast with tea 2 suger white nothing at 1 on my dinner dont feel i need anything then when i get home i box to a bas rutten workout on my bag for 12 minutes lol not much but tyres me then 3 sets of situps at 20 reps then 3 sets of 10 50kg weight on a bench then i eat dinner with is chicken breast no skin 2 peaces and mixed veg all plain, or the same dish but with fish will this build my up i have a little body fat my arms are 13" witch i want 16" my chest is 39" witch i want 42" is this the way to start me on track dont want to do anyting wrong. o yeah on the weekends i might have a takeaway and a bottle of jack daniels please help

Much thanks Vdub180 (dan)

Back