• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New member up in here...

Aodha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everybody. I'm a new guy on this site as of a week ago. I'm 22 years old. Lifting for close to 5 solid years. I'm finally getting serious and wanting to get bigger. I'm extremely knowledgable when it comes to lifts and excersize, but I'm tired of being the spotter/trainer and wanna gain some serious muscle. I'm in incredible shape at 130 as of 8 weeks ago. I'm actually on my first cycle of sus 250 (that's how I found the site) and am close to 150 right now. This site is great, lots of vets on here. I'll be on from time to time with questions and updates. My goal this year is to be 180 by the end of this year.

I will be the first to tell you something eeveryone else is gonna say
Check your diet. At 130 lbs there is no way you are eating enough and steroids are not the answer to getting big.

i believe he is 5'9 he said in another thread.. and I agree at 22 steroids should be the last choice. muscle implants would probably be safer lol... but seriously i know you said you started your cycle already so we cant stop you but save your body and do some reading and you will grow... i have trouble gaing weight too.. im 22 and i ate 4000 calories minimum everyday last year and only managed to gain 8 pounds in a year... your metabolism will slow eventually

Yeah guys I'm 5'9". Man I've tried everything. I've tried protein and creatin, the whole bit. It's just been really hard for me to gain weight. I lift heavy at 4-6 reps. I'm was definetly the strongest 130 around. But now I'm gaining after getting on sus. Great stuff. I'm getting ready to start pct and then plan another cycle more educated like thanks to this site.

I'm currently eating close to 4000 calories daily. Being on gear seems to of helped my appetite also. Without it I literally couldn't eat more than...oh let's say 3200. My metabolism is just crazy fast. But I'm eating now and seeing results.

Back