• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some info on This, All the experts out there

alexkt010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys
I am 23 years old and have been lifting for 4 years straight now. Ever since i got into university, my books and my dumbbells have always been there.
Anyways, i got from:
125 pounds to 185 pounds at the present, well maintained weight
5'8
9-11% body fat.
supplements tried: Pre&post argenine based shakes, pre&post whey shakes, anabolic Leukic pills, ZMA, BCAA, Mult vitimins, Fish Oild, Vitamin E
So basically you can see the list which exist at any suppl store such as GNC.
Training:
5/7 day
Chest, Should, Rest, Legs,Back, Rest, Arms
and i switch up the routine, based on my Heavy weeks and based on just high tempo weeks
I do cardio on my free days
Diet is very clean, learned to cook from my mom,
Italians love to cook....
Basically a good high calorie diet for a heavy workout, would consist of:
Eggs, Oat, Rice, Ground Beef, Chicken, Salad, whey Shake, Pasta, Beans and vegs, Pre work shake, post work out shake, light chicken and beef stew
250-300 g of protein and around 3000 calories
Anyways the reason im here
I have tried researching my way into something new that would shock my body, shred me into the all time pumping muscle i want, Unfortunately i have not found a good site that just goes step by step, they just throw bunch of names and expect you to know what they do to your body.
That why i have been hesitant. However i wouldn't mind hearing ur perspective and maybe gearing up,i don't think i will do any injectables just yet.
Anyways, my goal is to get to 190 pound, so maybe 5 more pounds on me
but i really want just definition now. Definition as in i wanna look like i have been out of the gym every second of my day and not just for the few hours after my workout.

I know im just going on now, but i think some of you guys with more experience out there could further advise on some of the things that one bodybuilder would experience trying to break the Plato.
Thanks everyone.

If you are just looking for extra definition and about 5 Lbs theres really no need to use steroids!

Agreed. If you are only looking for 5lbs, no need to run any kind of AAS. Adjust your caloric intake by another 1000 calories a day, and you will have those 5 lbs. on in NO time. For a better definition, you can either adjust your work out and diet accordingly if you have not yet done so.

OR...think about running one or more of the following...clen/t3, HGH, or peptides like CJC-1295 and GHRP-6.

But like I said, sounds like all you really need to do is up that caloric intake of yours...the more you add the faster you will gain.

If you decide you want more than 5 lbs., yeah...consider the juice, your stats dictate that you are a good candidate. But for 5 lbs? Nah.

/V

If you are just looking for extra definition and about 5 Lbs theres really no need to use steroids!

well that 5 pound is easy to put on
but im thinking of taking some oral steroids like tren, danobalHGH stuff like that
so what dou think about this and how shud i take these pills, im totally new to this, the only thing i used was zeus which was a test booster, and animal stack
but these seem to triger more
how do u go about taking these pills, what are the effects, how would i know i get something real....

You have lots to read up on bro.

Tren is not an oral steroid, and HGH is not a steroid at all. HGH does not come in pill or capsule form, nor does tren, you have to inject it.

Dbol is an AAS and it's great to use in conjunction with test...but if you don't want to inject, you can rule out HGH, tren, & test.

Orals are fun, try not to run them that often. Learn to pin, your liver and kidneys will thank you for it.

/V

Back