• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prop / Tren / Winny Cycle.....Help

Jrocker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting a prop/tren/winny cycle this week. Just wanted to hear anyone's thoughts. First time with tren and prop. 3rd Cycle. 28 yrs old. 5'11 200lbs

Weeks 1-6
Prop - 100mg EOD
Tren - 100mg EOD
Winny 50mg ED

I like short cycles, I recover faster and have been a little prone to gyno so they are safer for me. I'm using arimidex 0.5mg EOD. Nolva and chlomid and hcg on hand for PCT.

Mainly I just want to know 3 things:

1: Are my doses too low? I guess I could start the prop higher at like 200mg and reduce if sides come into play in first couple weeks? I have two extra 10ml bottles of prop in case.

2: Winny....someone recently told me they had better results running it 5 days on 2 days off? sounds fishy?

3: I have b6 on hand to reduce sides from tren. How much to take a day? I hear anywhere from 300mg to 800mg?

Looks ok. I might bump the test a bit like you said...I'd rather go ED with prop and tren.

As far as your tren dose, you will have to experiment a little. Start low to see how both your body and mind react. That's what's so great about tren ace over enan, the half life is so much shorter, you can pretty much adjust it on the fly, so to speak.

I doubt you will need any b6, but it couldn't hurt.

HCG, take it during your cycle rather than during PCT. 300iu every 4-5th day starting week 2.

You mentioned you are prone to acne, I never was until I used nolva. For this cycle, I don't think you need nolva. You will be fine with clomid alone. Nolva tends to give me post cycle acne, so I no longer touch the stuff, it's a lot stronger than clomid and you aren't running that heavy of a stack.

/V

Ditch the winny!

Back