• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best oral gear?

Aodha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you experts think is the best oral gear for bulking up? I'm just rolling it over in my head for now, wanna know what you think.

Well, what's best for you might not be for me.

But, if you are asking what's the strongest, the answer would be oxymethalone (anadrol/anapalon).

/V

Dbol and anadrol are both popular, anadrol is usually going to get a bigger vote for real size gains (water, strength etc).

As you have a hardgainer dissorder like you say then food is ideal for you!

If food is a problem gear will never fix very much, especially after you come off it.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with the "food gear".. I guarantee you dont eat nearly enough or good quality foods either.. and as far as gear you have no knowledge of AAS whatsoever so i recomend saving your body some serious damage, and yourself some serious letdown, and just spending that juice money on some chicken and steak..and Lots of it

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with the "food gear".. I guarantee you dont eat nearly enough or good quality foods either.. and as far as gear you have no knowledge of AAS whatsoever so i recomend saving your body some serious damage, and yourself some serious letdown, and just spending that juice money on some chicken and steak..and Lots of it

I hear ya... But that's also why I'm here. I'm trying to learn as much as possible before I try to run another cycle. You guys are right, I have been eating tons more and it's making a world of difference.

The main purpose of orals is to make cycling more fun by yeilding instant gratification.

I guess oral only cycle's have their place. Otherwise, the PH market wouldn't be such a hit.

I've never done Anadrol, but I really like Oral-Turnibol more than D-Bol or Anavar.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with the "food gear".. I guarantee you dont eat nearly enough or good quality foods either.. and as far as gear you have no knowledge of AAS whatsoever so i recomend saving your body some serious damage, and yourself some serious letdown, and just spending that juice money and steak..and on some chicken Lots of it
yes

anadrol is better but dbol is better mg for mg

100mg anadrol=2 tabs is like 80mg dbol=16 tabs

you decide:)

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting. Are there any reasons why you like those specific orals? In terms of price, sides, quality, etc...just whatever. I'm not sure when, but when I do, I'll be running an oral with sust 250. Is there any specific oral that goes best with that?

Why sust?
If you want to run a oral then use one in conjuction with Test E.

Why sust?
If you want to run a oral then use one in conjuction with Test E.

Just cause I can get my hands on it easily. I could prob get some test e too. I don't know much about test e.

Just cause I can get my hands on it easily. I could prob get some test e too. I don't know much about test e.

If you can get Test E do that. It is a very simple drug compared to Sust
Test E has one easter, Sust has four.
Test E only requires 2 weekly injections whereas Sust requires injecting every other day.

If you dont know much about Test E then google it, very easy.

what about winstrol tablets+anavar tablets cycle for 10 weeks?

If you can get Test E do that. It is a very simple drug compared to Sust
Test E has one easter, Sust has four.
Test E only requires 2 weekly injections whereas Sust requires injecting every other day.

If you dont know much about Test E then google it, very easy.

Word. Is test e the same as testosterone enanthate?

Back