• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Deca and Test Prop cycle help pls!!

tag_901

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, i'm 29, 172 pounds, 5'11. I have Deca and Test Prop as well as nolvadex. I train 5 days a week, keeping pulling and pushing seperate and i my diet is all good. The thing is i only have 8weeks to work with but the gains don't need to be super massive can you provide me with a guide on recommended dosage quantities...?? I was told i would need to get hold of chlomid as well.. any advice??

Your advice will be appreciated, thanks.

Clomid will help for sure....but 8 weeks of deca sounds a bit short. Stuff takes a while to start working, push for at least 10 weeks, IMHO.

/V

Eat more!

Hi, i'm 29, 172 pounds, 5'11, and i my diet is all good.

Please consider the irony here. You need more calories to grow.

172 pounds, 5'11,sounds pretty thin.how long have you been training?before you get started, you should have some years under your belt.and after that if you feel , like your not growing like you use too.then maybe, do a cycle.172 pounds, 5'11,wow. you need to eat, bro.no disrespect.before i got started i think i had around 5 yrs of training .

Back