TB500: Build, Protect AND Repair with the king of peptides!
TB500 is an up and coming novel compound that has been found to have many positive effects in relation to; healing, protection and development of many tissues. TB500 has even shown to affect how cells interact and develop.
TB500 is a "Beta Thymosin" and Thymosins are tiny proteins found in many animal species and have diverse biological activities in the body. Beta Thymosins are a type of Thymosin with a common a sequence of around 40 amino acids and are only found in multicellular animals.
TB500 plays a general role in tissue regeneration, but that's putting it simply. In research tests TB500 has shown a positive effect in the healing of wounds, not just in time but in the quality of the healing. This leads to lessened scar tissue with treatment of TB500 vs. healing without administration of TB500. TB500 shows its positive affects in healing in many ways, from cell migration to blood vessel development and even stem-cell maturation, it truly is the "big boss" if healing factors. TB500 is opening a wide area of possible research and utilization of TB500 peptide.
TB500 has shown to have positive effects in not just skin, bone and muscle repair & growth but also to aid in the repair and/or regeneration of the nerve tissue! This is big news because there is not many effective treatments or known compounds for the treatment of brain injuries or neurological disorders. TB500 has currently shown some very promising affects in this area, leading to its further research and utilization in this area of research.
TB500 has also shown to have anti-inflammatory effects and cell protective effect along with its healing qualities. This has led to its research in heart protection and regeneration, not just in post cardiac damage (heart attack) but as a preventative tool as well. TB500 has shown to be effective at this in recent studies, although the mechanisms of some of TB500's affects remain unknown, but the current research is very promising.
This makes for a multifunctional tool with possible applications for many conditions. Some of these conditions may affect multiple areas in the body that TB500 may treat; leading to fewer drugs needed for treatment of conditions and possibly better results overall.
The possibilities for TB500 utilization seem endless; from treating brain injury to nerve and joint repair and even the enhancement of muscle building (which in itself is muscle repair) for wasting conditions, TB500 truly is a wonderful and an amazing compound to work with.
Get it here >> TB 500 2mg
1) Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multifunctional tissue repair and regeneration peptide.Philp D, Kleinman HK. Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multif... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI
2) Thymosin beta4 enhances repair by organizing connective tissue and preventing the appearance of myofibroblasts.Ehrlich HP, Hazard SW 3rd. Thymosin beta4 enhances repair by organizin... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI
3) Thymosin beta 4 protects cardiomyocytes from oxidative stress by targeting anti-oxidative enzymes and anti-apoptotic genes.Wei C, Kumar S, Kim IK, Gupta S. Thymosin beta 4 protects cardiomyocytes from oxidat... [PLoS One. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
4) The regenerative peptide thymosin β4 accelerates the rate of dermal healing in preclinical animal models and in patients.Treadwell T, Kleinman HK, Crockford D, Hardy MA, Guarnera GT, Goldstein AL. The regenerative peptide thymosin
5) Neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects of thymosin β4 treatment following experimental traumatic brain injury.Xiong Y, Mahmood A, Meng Y, Zhang Y, Zhang ZG, Morris DC, Chopp M. Neuroprotective and neurorestorative effect... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
TB 500 2mg
Re: TB500: Build, Protect AND Repair with the king of peptides!
Wonder if there are studies into its use in MS patients? If it can promote oliogodendrite regeneration that would also promote remylenization i would think.
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2