3 full body workouts per week. I always do 3 sets of each excercise. The added weight on my sets make it so that I stay in the 6-12 rep range.
What I do:
- Overhand pull-ups: 8-6-6
- (Tuesday only) Weighted push-ups with feet elevated, 12-10-9
- (Saturday only) Weighted dips, 12-10-9
- Weighted split squats, 12-12-10
- Dumbell bench presses: 12-10-9
- Dumbell shoulder press: 12-10-9
Since I feel like some smaller muscle groups are not getting a thorough hammering with these, I also do some isolation:
- Hammer curls: 10-8-7
- One legged weighted calf raises: 12-12-10
- Wrist rollers: 3 reps, one rep being rolling all the way up (using the "back-side" of the forearms), back down, back up (using the "belly side") and back down.