I have poison Ivy al over my face. my face is all puffy and red. is there anything I could do to get rid of the puffyness and redness. I dont mind the itching, but I dont want to go 2 school looing like this.
If it's all over your face then there is a chance that it will go down your throat and into our sinuses. You need to be really careful. I would suggest going to the doctors and getting a cortisone shot.
Poison ivy actually is an internal issue. It's absorbed into the blood, but normally is worse where you make contact with it at the start. Benidryl helps a bunch ... but keeping your hands and infected area very sterile goes a long way to stopping the spread.
I used to get this bad when I went fishing. I had it so often that my body is immune to it now.
alright. I just tried something. I hope it works. i mixed white vinegar with baking soda and scrubbed(with a washcloth) the stuff on my face as hard as I could. It burned and stung like crazy. i hope it works.
yah it didnt really work. the itching stopped, but I couldnt care less about the itching. I cant go to school looking like thiS . I needthe red splotches off my face and I need the swelling to go down.
All logos, trademarks and content on this site are property of 2001-2013 by IronMagazine All Rights Reserved Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of IronMagazine.com is prohibited.