Has anyone made transdermal test with Dimethyl sulfoxide before? I've had a search through the orginal homebrew thread and all I can find was Brundel's hand sanitizer recommendation which the particular brand I don't have access to.
As an alternative I would like to use DMSO, however I couldn't find any guides for pure DMSO. Is this possible?
Found this post back from 2004... is this still a good recipe? I have some left over test ethinate that I haven't used, I'm assuming that I can use that given the ester will be irrelvant since it's not intra-muscular
Guide posted by Zech 40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO ) 15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM ) 15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP ) 10% OLEIC ACID( OA ) 10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG ) 10% DMSO The 15% IPM and 15% IPP can be combined and just use 30% IPM...
ISO is used as a solvent. It will help disolve the ph into the solution. It also has some penetration properties.
IPP is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated easily by the ph(dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the IPM).
IPM is used for the same reason as the IPP.
OA this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It works with the lipids in the skin to let the ph go through.
PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for ther ph to penetrate. NO you can't just use water....
DMSO It is A powerful penetration enhancer. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO. Other factors that help penetration.... 1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD 2. Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration. 3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hoefully for you it is only 5 mins max 4. If you can remove hair where ph isa being applied. The ph can attach to the hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...
I know this is going to be asked so here is the amount of ml............ 40% ISO is 96ml
This will give you a solution very similar to the old Avant transdermal. Some guys like a gel like BDC put out. If you prefer a gel, buy some carbomer 934, and Add triethanolamine drop-wise until gel is attained.
It is best to buy a large glass beaker to do your mixing in so you can heat it gently. This will aid the PH powder into solution alot easier!
Thanks to AnabolicMinds.com for the research and time input for the recipe!"