I'll probably get flamed for this, but I really don't care. I'm seeing too many posts here and on ASF that is the same old bs.
There are several things I've learned about MLG and the rest of the pound from my time here.
1) Patience is key. These are busy guys, but they'll do their best to answer you promptly.
2) MLG always comes through, and usually throws in extra. When in doubt, refer to # 1.
3) When you get a response back from a rep, and you'll say you'll wait, then wait. Too many guys go ""I'm not trying to call out out anyone but I've contacted (insert rep) but ....(insert complaint here)." Refer to # 1.
4) I can't talk about t/a times, but MLG is lightning fast. Especially considering the context of what you're ordering. This isn't Amazon guys. When you're worried after 4 days you don't have it, refer back to # 1.
5) The quality of the gear speaks for itself.
So guys, I know we can all be worried and paranoid, but MLG is one of the best out there. Count your blessings that we have him and the team.
thank you for that kind of faith in us, it seems once a guy tries us, he becomes a faithful client for good, we must be doing something right, yes !! thank you, all of you who have supported us, and who became a pound hound for life !! we appreciate all of you.
All logos, trademarks and content on this site are property of 2001-2013 by IronMagazine All Rights Reserved Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of IronMagazine.com is prohibited.