Children's Motrin causes seven-year-old to go blind and lose 90 percent of skin
A Plymouth, Mass., teen could be awarded as much as $109 million after losing most of her skin and her vision following a massive allergic reaction to Children's Motrin when she was seven years old.
The award against the over-the-counter drug's manufacturer, Johnson...
That sounds very painful, almost torturesome. And all brought on by the very innocuous Motrin. Now, a 7 year old could've had a medicated cookie to relieve her pain, but I know that would be considered cruel or child endangerment!
Give me a break! Next time just crack open your car battery and shower the kid with the acid, who needs motrin, phuq.
"We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately".