So this is what the situation was. Last year I was very consistent, awesome gains, shot up from 145 to 177 in 8 months. Mostly good mass. Met a girl and got Motivation dipped a little, and I fell off he wagon during holiday time. But i've been back in the game now for a solid couple months, more motivated than ever, and in more than decent shape again. All i've been taking since I got back on was Whey, Fish Oil, and a Multi. My daily diet looks like this, but varies depending on how I feel. I try to listen to my body as much as possible.
1. 4 Egg Whites w/ Spinach and Bell Peppers + 1/2 cup Oatmeal + Blueberries / Blackberries w/ Agave
2. 25g Protein + Ground Flax Seeds + P'nut Butter + Some type of fruit (usually a banana or two)
3. Chicken Breast + 1/2 Cup Cooked Brown Rice + 3 cups of Spinach / Bell Peppers
4. Pre-Workout - 1/2 cup Oatmeal + Apple + 25g Whey
5. Post Workout - 25g Whey + 25g Fast Carbs
6. Chicken Breast, Turkey Burger, or Lean Sirloin + 1/2 Cup Brown Rice + HUGE Spinach Salad.
7. Before Bed - Cottage Cheese, Oatmeal, or Greek Yogurt w/ Blueberries/Blackberries
Keep in mind, this has been me getting back into decent shape. I love eating this way though. I won't list my workout routine. But my split looks like this (my gym monday is Saturday)
For my HIIT I do 18 min at a 30/30 or 40/20 ratio. 30 or 40sec working / 30 or 20sec resting. I rotate Kettlebell Swings, Sprints, Burpees, and Bench Jumps for my HIIT. Keeps it fun and fresh every week.
My daily supplements along with those listed above are...
My job allows me to eat exactly every 3 hours from my first meal which is at 5am. So everyday, I eat at the exact same times, and all my food is made on Thursdays. Friday evenings I have a cheat meal at the 2pm slot aka Preworkout, consisting of whatever I want. Last week I had Chicken Katsu Curry + A big bowl of Char-Siu Ramen. Still toning up too Here is the picture of what I looked like 3 months ago, and where I am currently. The picture with no tattoos is where I was prior to working out haha. I began the 1-Andro on Tuesday the 17th. I'll update with pics as the weeks go along. Waiting for the 2nd week, since I read that that is where it kicks in. Aloha!