Originally posted by ALBOB
............would that make Northerner's Bluenecks?
By now, I'm sure that you have heard all the Redneck jokes. Now here are some takes on how Southern folks look at their Northern cousins.
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A BLUE NECK IF:
1. You think barbecue is a verb meaning, "to cook outside."
3. You don't have any problems pronouncing "Worcestershire sauce" correctly.
5. You don't know what a Moon Pie is.
7. You have never, ever eaten okra, fried OR boiled.
10. You have no idea what a polecat is.
12. You don't have bangs.
16. Instead of referring to two or more people as "y'all," you call
them "you guys," even if both of them are women.
all the time
25. You can't spit out the car window without pulling over to the side of road and stopping.
27. You don't know what appliqu is.
28. You don't know anyone with at least two first names (i.e. Joe Bob, Faye Ellen, Billy Ray, Mary Jo, Bubba Dean, Joe Dan, Mary Alice)
30. You get freaked out when people on the subway talk to you.