1. $11 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens. FAIR: : Immigration and Welfare
2. $2.2 billion dollars are spent each year on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies
3. $2.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies
4. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! CNN.com - Transcripts
5. $17 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. CNN.com - Transcripts
6. $3 Million Dollars PER DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts
7. 30% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts
8. $90 bill ion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. CNN.com - Transcripts
9. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime probl em in the US. CNN.com - Transcripts
11. During the year 2005, there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.Redirecting...
12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.& nbsp; National Policy Institute - Publications
13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?
14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!" http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!