Freed said firefighters had first gone to the home around 10 a.m. Friday after a gas leak was reported. Natural gas provider Atmos Energy worked on the leak for about 2 1/2 hours when the home, which was next to the line being worked on, exploded.
here 3 people blew up their house by removing their gas regulator, and setting a timer on their microwave and in the microwave they had steel wool, water, and gas in a plastic container. once the microwave kicked on the the steel wool ignited the gas and melted the plastic container and then mixed with the water once the microwave went up in flames that ignited the propane that filled the house and this was the result.
they're being charged for murder because the 2 partial house you see on either side were inhabited at the time of the explosion and killed them
can understand anybody who is possible upside in their own through no fault of their own for being super pissed off at the banking sector but when you make your problems other people's problem you've crossed the line.
they could have just taken a chain saw to all the load bearing supports on the bottom floor and the house would have had to rebuild it from the ground up.
Conservatism is the default ideology for lazy non-critical thinkers