Hey guys I am looking to sell all my video game stuff on ebay, but before I do, I was wondering if $150 is a good starting point....
- Xbox System: bought last Christmas and even have the box for it.
- Playstation 2: also bought last Christmas, barely used, with its original box, not the slim kind
- DVD Remote: so you can watch movies on your Xbox.
- 2 Sony brand Dual Shock Controllers: for PS2
- 4 Xbox Controllers: all S-type
- Action Replay: cheat device for PS2
- Sony brand 8mb memory card
- High Octane Dance Pad: for DDR,, works for both Xbox and Ps2
- PS2 Network Adapter: so you can play PS2 online
14 Xbox Games
* Halo 2
* X-men Legends II: cover slightly coming off
* Wrestlemania 21
* Max Payne 2
* Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City: combo pack
* NCAA Football 2005
* Top Spin Tennis
* Espn Football 2k5
* Fight Night 2004
* Nascar 2005: Chase For The Cup
* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
* Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix
3 PS2 Games:
* Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: with its strategy guide
* WWE Smackdown vs Raw
* DDR MAX 2: Dance Dance Revolution
All the games have their instruction manuals, no scratches, and some Xbox games might even have 2-month free trials for Xbox Live.