• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to suspend trenavar powder for ORAL use?

ActuaryBrah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently acquired some bulk trenavar powder but I have no idea how to suspend in a solution so I can dose it properly.

Can I put it in some kind of alcohol like research chems come in? Any tips are greatly appreciated

What is trenavar? is that the newest and greatest PH out these days?

What is trenavar? is that the newest and greatest PH out these days?

It's supposed to convert to trenbolone. Never ran real tren and I'm sure there's no comparison , but for what it is trenavar is a very nice nonmethylated ph. Gave me great strength gains and leaned me out nicely

Nope, no comparison, but it has its uses.

Get a dropper vial (60ml or so). Get a small bottle of Everclear. Dump a gram of trendione in the vial. Squirt 28mL of Everclear in. heat in a saucepan with water and then shake it up. You now have 33mg/mL of trendione solution. I've added glycerine to try to take the sting out, but the everclear is overwhelming. I'm trying my next batch with pure EVOO. I'm told it still suspends well. What you should really try is a transdermal trendione. Look at basskiller's site for a recipe. I'll be making all of mine transdermal if I notice ann improvement over oral.

chances are, its the powder that is burning not the everclear(even tho that may have a lil to do with it)

most AAS powders taste rly bad or burn almost like peppers.

Try using only enough everclear to dissolve (shouldnt need much for only a gram), then fill in the rest with glycerin. this will also prevent the powder from crashing out of the solution and coating ur mouth once u take it.

Or cap it? I'm not familiar with the compound but if u got bulk powder u could just weigh it out and cap it

I like the minimal everclear plus majority glycerine idea. Or EVOO.

Capping is more complicated than an oral solution, I think.

Of course real Tren is ideal. Plenty of legitimate reasons someone would use trendione though.

Back