• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who inspired u to want to b a freak

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im sure everybody seen pics of bodybuilders or some big guy in there area that we wanted to b like when we were young . who was your inspiration to b a freak ? mine was definetly DORIAN . i mean when i was young i fuking used to stare at the video's and pics over and over of him. every photo shoot and every olympia he ever did is etched in my mind forever the guy really changed my life for the better . any body else have inspiration like that ?

I'll never reach the level of "freak," not without pinning, but I was inspired to workout by my friend, Ben, in my senior year of high school. He was yoked as hell for a high school kid and that began my inspiration to lift.

Rick Hussey

I was inspired to lift by those who made fun of me in highschool
It was a means of escape and power

I had trained for years, but losing my first wife is what set the wheels in motion to get as huge as possible, both genetically and chemically. Training was my life, my love, my wife now calls training "my mistress".

And Dorian was, is and will always be the one I most emulate in wanting to look like. Many great bodybuilders out there, in my book Dorian is the man!!

Jersey Shore !! Nah lol

Movie kicks ass... Get siked everytime I watch it...

IML Gear Cream!
The incredible Hulk was hugely popular when I was growing up. Big Lou was the freak of his time. He's the guy that made me want to get huge.

lou-ferrigno-training.jpg

i mean when i was young i fuking used to stare at the video's and pics over and over of him. every photo shoot and every olympia he ever did is etched in my mind forever

Sounds kinda gay...:homo:

J/K...it was definitely Arnold for me.

My dad was a powerlifter, so growing up I associated strength with masculinity. Arnold and Lou were the celebrities whom I emulated though.

I was super fat in high school, but started getting into shape my freshman year of college.. But my inspirations to get bigger in the last 3 years were Sly and Gerard Butler in 300.

It's weird because I used to be all about getting skinnier, doing as much cardio as possible for about 4 days a week.

And now.. well, since Sep. '08, it's been heavy lifting and muscle building 6-7 days a week. I can't make myself stop or slow down anymore, I'm addicted.

Going to be taking my first stack when they finally arrive (hopefully soon), so that's what I'm really looking forward to right now!

yo GMO i know it was gonna soumd that way lol . but its true i used to go to sleep looking at his pics. i def had a man crush lol. i didnt wanna b with him i just wanted to b him

Random my ass...you probably have that poster hanging above your bed.

I have no reason to, doesn't benefit me at all. I posted that photo out of sarcasm.

You're one to talk having a has-been who cheats with ugly women as an avatar.

Have you seen your avatar? :homo:

A rich actor Colin Farrell with a look of disbelief in this face.

What's your point?

Usually the same look I get when dealing with posts such as yours.

A rich actor Colin Farrell with a look of disbelief in this face.

What's your point?

Usually the same look I get when dealing with posts such as yours.

Disbelief that someone actually read your post? :hmmm:

Or the look of disbelief when you ask your BF if he's in yet?

i would have to say it was my dad as well...i didn't start lifting until i was too old to really get as strong as my genetics would have let me if i had started say 15 years ago. dad was 205 with 675x2 squats and deadlifts. never got the chance to compete, blew his knee up before he got the chance, but he is the one that made me want to get strong

Back